No announcement yet.

Fall Colors Tour - November 2-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all have a good time down there. (But we know that will be) We are going to miss you by a weekend cause i'm racing at Pigeon Forge Crusin the Smokies the 13 & 14. Tell Jim and Mary the Rhinehart's said hey and wish them luck on the sale. We sure will miss that place.

Comment

Originally posted by novadriver View Post
      You all have a good time down there. (But we know that will be) We are going to miss you by a weekend cause i'm racing at Pigeon Forge Crusin the Smokies the 13 & 14. Tell Jim and Mary the Rhinehart's said hey and wish them luck on the sale. We sure will miss that place.
      I just can't picture how "sad" that weekend will be at some point. Jim and Mary are not selling the place under a bad circumstance. It's just time for them to "move on." Layered reasons. They agreed up front, we'll do this for 10 years, and they've been there for 10 years.

It'll just be a building in the middle of somewhere without Jim and Mary. They made it be what it "is." Mary told me directly, we want you to come see us in Dakota. Ummmmm....uhhh....uhhhh....okay. That was a fake "okay" I think. I don't like lying, but I lied anyhow.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Where are they going in Dakota?
        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
          Where are they going in Dakota?
          Dunno. I don't want to speak for Mary and Jim, I'm sure to get it wrong. But Mary's from up that way somewhere originally. Minnesota, I think.

But in the meantime, Sue Unit and I have re-strategized, based on circumstance. We're not going to be at GHI the 19th and 20th ourselves. We won't make it to that.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Looks like you folks had a great, albeit damp time.... Weve been watching on book of face.... wish we could have done that with you guys...
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Well it seems October was a very confusing month for some reason, so we're going to try one more time. The weekend of November 3rd we're heading to the the Gearhead Inn, I already have two other committed and one more possible. So right now we have enough to cover half of the fire pit and would love to circle it!
              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Perry, We'll be there with ya.
                John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

OK. I'm in! (It's gonna be chilly by the fire pit!)

PS, Anybody in contact with DTB? Things are looking pretty bad around Sopchoppy.
                  Last edited by Impala_Guy; October 10, 2018, 02:47 PM.
                  Non-denominational car nut.
                  Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                  Do you go all the way?

Comment

Wow! This looking better than I thought, by count we have 6 cars ( 10-11 BS'ers ). Yes it has been brought up it might be a little on the cooler side but I think it'll be worth it and I don't like cold weather! LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Impala_Guy View Post

PS, Anybody in contact with DTB? Things are looking pretty bad around Sopchoppy.
                      Allen has. Seems to be OK, but busy.
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Impala_Guy View Post
                        Jim's never let us down yet, maybe he'll light a fire in the pit so it won't be chilly.
                        John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                        Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

We won’t make it but here’s some fall color from around here.

Attached Files
                          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

I was at the Gearhead this weekend. They just got the first frost last night and the colors are not near their peak yet. I'm hoping they will hold off for two more weeks. Mary wants you to call her and make your reservations! I'd hate for anyone to get left out.
                            Non-denominational car nut.
                            Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                            Do you go all the way?

Comment

Hello all! Haven't checked in for awhile. We'll be there this weekend. Looking forward to seeing you guys again!
                              Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                              Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
                                Hello all! Haven't checked in for awhile. We'll be there this weekend. Looking forward to seeing you guys again!
                                I was just about to call you,

Comment

Working...
                                X