No announcement yet.

Fall Colors Tour - November 2-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great minds think alike!!!! Post a list of attendees, please!
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

When I started this November deal of course you and Vic said yes.
      Diane
      John and Kathy
      Lee and Donna
      Charles
      And me and John
      Not sure of Brent and Sharon, Diane was going to get in touch with them.
      And as always anyone reading this or hears about it, come on over and have fun.
      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

We were in the Smokies and on the Blue Ridge Parkway as far north as Mabry Mill in VA last week. The leaves were pretty. This should be a good weekend go, also.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

Good Morning! About to depart from Raleigh-wood on the way to the GHI. Hope that there's still some "fall colors" left after the storms last night. Looking forward to see ya'll this afternoon.
          Non-denominational car nut.
          Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
          Do you go all the way?

Comment

Getting ready to leave for Gearhead!! See you guys after while!
            Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Well what can I say, another fun weekend at Gearhead, tomorrow ( Sunday ) we'll do another run somewhere, BUT once again me, Terri and Jim ( owner ) shut the place down! It has become kinda a tradition that I will miss, Jim is a cool guy that will hang with the best of them. Best wishes to Jim and Mary in the next phase of their life.

Comment

They had a late fall so there was plenty of color Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181104_201043.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	998.5 KB
ID:	1220293Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181104_200924.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	1220294

Comment

We really had a fun time around the fire pit on Friday and Saturday evenings but my wiener got cold so we moved inside. Cherohala Skyway Saturday was very colorful below 4000 feet and the ice on the trees above 4000 feet was cool (literally) in the mid day sunlight. After breakfast, Sunday we all split off as the cruise progressed, when it got down to Dianne, Rich, Kathy and me we stopped in Waynesville, NC and spent our left over money in the antique shops and drank some beer. Jim and Mary were great hosts (more like great friends) as always. We all vowed to visit 'em in North Dakota, I hope we can make that happen. I wished I knew how to post pictures from my android, I've got a really great one of Perry, (Perry's) John and Kathy. It was really great seeing John get around so well, I think retirement is doing him well.....What??? is that how it's suppose to work? Now we can focus on Power Tour. C-ya
                  John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                  Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	29615.jpeg
Views:	39
Size:	893.8 KB
ID:	1221033 sorry I wasn't looking but the important ones we're.

Comment

Perry, Thanks for posting the pic I refered to. That pic is so representative of the weekend and BangShift....and there ain't even a car in the pic.
                      John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                      Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

since i'm new here (ok, haven't been around), is anything being planned for april?
                        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
                          since i'm new here (ok, haven't been around), is anything being planned for april?
                          Hey Bruce, fall doesn't come until after April.
                          I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
                            No plans yet for Spring Blooms tour, Bruce. Will start a thread soon as we start discussing it!

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post

Hey Bruce, fall doesn't come until after April.
                              im from florida, we don't have seasons down here, so its hard to tell. it did get REALLY cold down here last month though. dipped all the way down into the high 40's for a couple of days....buurrrrrr
                              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

I was going to be in Charlotte for the Mustang museum opening on april 17 - 19, so thought it would be cool to run over to see you guys at the gearhead on the 20th, if you guys would be there.

opps, just saw that that was easter weekend, so i guess you guys won't be there. maybe the weekend before?
                                Last edited by cobra; February 18, 2019, 09:53 AM.
                                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Working...
                                X