Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSD Magnets. What do you have to share, and what do you need to complete 1 set.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSD Magnets. What do you have to share, and what do you need to complete 1 set.

As the title states. I go solo every year, so I've got some left. This thread is for people looking to complete their set, not to finish out a 2nd set.

I've still got South Bend, Warren, Dayton, Bristol and a frame. I have a complete set so I don't need to trade, but if you have duplicates of Madison, Racine or Somerset share the wealth to those in need!

PS I really need an 06 Englishtown magnet for Ray!
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Re: MSD Magnets. What do you have to share, and what do you need to complete 1 set.

I have an extra 07 Racine and Little Rock

I need a 08 Madison and Racine
    Rich -DFW area 1999 2000 HRPT Participent 2001 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2012 2013 2014 2015 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Re: MSD Magnets. What do you have to share, and what do you need to complete 1 set.

would like a RACINE. but not to complete any set......so if others need it thats o.k..

believe i may have an extra madison..will check.

Comment

I have an extra 07 springfield magnet if anyone needs it.

Comment

I'd be willing to trade a full 09 set for a full 07 set. We were noobs and didn't know anything about the magnets then. :-[
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I need a Madison for 09 by the time we went to msd there were out . I will look to see what I have extra from 08 .

Comment

Originally posted by novasrus
              I need a Madison for 09 by the time we went to msd there were out . I will look to see what I have extra from 08 .
              Working on it Dale, check your PM's.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
                I really need an 06 Englishtown magnet for Ray!
                Matt

I have looked everywhere that I can think of and can't find any extras from 2006. I would have thought that we should of had at least one extra set if not two but the only ones that I can find are the one set on the front door.

Lots of stuff got lost in 2008. If I run across any, I will be sure to let you know.

Comment

i have the last three or four, and a frame. i was trying to be nice in case MSD ran out so i didn't grab my extra magnet for the first three stops. what a tool :-[
                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
                    Originally posted by Pumpkin
                    I really need an 06 Englishtown magnet for Ray!
                    Matt

I have looked everywhere that I can think of and can't find any extras from 2006. I would have thought that we should of had at least one extra set if not two but the only ones that I can find are the one set on the front door.

Lots of stuff got lost in 2008. If I run across any, I will be sure to let you know.
                    Cool beans Allen, all I can find from 06 is Columbia. No clue as to where the others are.

Matt

Comment

I may have some 09's available. I'm waiting to hear back from Buddy to see if he needs them. After that they're up for grabs.
                      I R Bob
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

THANKS, 67 BLUE SS for the 09 racine. still looking for my extra 09 madison... cant find any of them. will look harder later.

Comment

Ok Buddy doesn't need any of my spare 09's so they're up for grabs. First come first served. ;D I should have had a spare set of 08's too but I gave them to a dickhead at work. > Wish I had them back.
                          I R Bob

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
                            Ok Buddy doesn't need any of my spare 09's so they're up for grabs. First come first served. ;D I should have had a spare set of 08's too but I gave them to a dickhead at work. > Wish I had them back.
                            My wife & I missed getting the Somerset magnets, so both of our sets are short..
                            LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

I have magnets from South Bend, Dayton, and Somerset if anyone needs them. Tina is looking for Madison, Racine. and Detroit to complete her set.
                              It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Working...
                              X