Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSD Magnets. What do you have to share, and what do you need to complete 1 set.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MSD Magnets. What do you have to share, and what do you need to complete 1 set.

I have only a South Bend magnet left.
    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Re: MSD Magnets. What do you have to share, and what do you need to complete 1 set.

Thanks Jim.....thank you very much......
      That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

need a LITTLE ROCK 08 a friend needs it for a complete set. they were newbies in 08 and did not know about the mags til 2nd day. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE
          need a LITTLE ROCK 08 a friend needs it for a complete set. they were newbies in 08 and did not know about the mags til 2nd day. thanks
          Mikee, I sent my spare to rexdogg. Try pm'ing Blulightning. If that doesn't pan out I'll ask a few people.
          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin
            Originally posted by MIKEE
            Mikee, I sent my spare to rexdogg. Try pm'ing Blulightning. If that doesn't pan out I'll ask a few people.
            thanks, matt wouldn't ask for just anyone, but they are the very best car people.

Comment

Sorry I don't have any spare 08's. I gave an entire set to a douche at work who did not deserve them. Live and learn.
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Mikee, I looked and I do not have Little Rock either. I was like your friend, didn't realize what was going on till later venues.
                It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

thanks to all for the effort.

Comment

Dewayne, check your PM, I found the Warren magnet.

Update - All of my spares are now gone. Glad I could help a few of you.

Comment

Working...
                    X