good news on my father

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good news on my father

as some of you may know my father has bells pawsy, we went to the doctor today and he said it was because of stress. we told him all thats been going on and about the pt and every thing that went wrong and who went with us, dad got inturupted by the doctor saying, "its that piece of junk mustang. You were woiried the whole time about that thing not making it so you just stressedout''. so then he told us to read what was on the paper and follow the directions correctly, on the paper its said, "drive and worship your chevy atleast 3 times dialy morning, mid, and afternoon and nail the guy(glen) in groin who owns the piece of junk ford once a month. we asked him how this would help he said it wouldnt it would just change that guys(glen) mind about muststangs. so then gave us the real meds. and told us you kinda have to wait it out. ;D
    The youngest guy on the board
    76 vega
    86 fiero

Re: good news on my father

Hey watch it there Junior! > ;D ;D ;D
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

isnt that funny how us chevy guys have to help work on fords
      76 vega
      86 fiero

Comment

Now I like how that doctors thinks. ;D
        It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

ROFLMAF ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Linda 8)

Comment

Good thing we didn't have to stress about any fords breaking down. It's a given and therefore to be expected.

Hey Bob-- How's "shake and bake" doing? Did his truck make it home?

Donna
            Williamston, MI
            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop
              Good thing we didn't have to stress about any fords breaking down. It's a given and therefore to be expected.

Hey Bob-- How's "shake and bake" doing? Did his truck make it home?

Don't let Summit see this picture. They will want to start charging for them creepers. ;D

Comment

Yeah, he made it home with no problems. Still vibrating like a mother but the old truck did ok considering it never went farther then 20 miles from home before PT. ;D
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

the doctor actully suprised us when he started talking, lets just say he is on speed dial
                  76 vega
                  86 fiero

Comment

Working...
                  X