Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redline04
    replied
    Enjoyed our visit there too. Definitely need more time than trying to squeeze it into a brief PT visit

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Fantastic place. We really enjoyed visiting. Will spend more time next time!

Leave a comment:

• V12guy
    replied
    When you leave Ft Wayne ( depending on your motel) taking "Clinton street/Tonkel road" north takes you right in front of the ACD Museum. There are Two decent gas stations at Clinton and Dupont.
    there is a lane closed going north on I 69 for culvert repair, not a deal breaker, just a slow down....
    there are two gas stations within two blocks either direction of the Museum too.

Leave a comment:

• V12guy
    replied
    The ACD museum and the NATM museum will BOTH be open at 8am Friday!! 20$ covers admissions to BOTH. They are right next door to each other.
    SO Sorry for the lateness of this information, (management )
    I will be hanging around the stage at the "parking plaza" and will be happy to give tours, and answer questions.
    Last edited by V12guy; June 14, 2019, 05:44 PM. Reason: Spelling

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    among the evergreens.

Leave a comment:

• Big Dave
    replied
    way back up into the woods!

Leave a comment:

• elcaminogirl59
    replied
    Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
    at least it's not a fur piece
    No, but it is over yonder!

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by BLUE STREAK View Post
    I noticed that we have to follow the pace car at Bristol. Any guess on what speed we will be able to run.
    Ken if you get a good nights sleep I am confident that you can pedal fast enough to keep up with the pace car

Last time - it wasn't all that fast so what happened was people would lag back so they had more room to run before getting to the row in front of them

Leave a comment:

• BLUE STREAK
    replied
    I noticed that we have to follow the pace car at Bristol. Any guess on what speed we will be able to run.

Leave a comment:

• novadriver
    replied
    OK There we have it. Get out of of the Speedway by 4 dinner around 5 then hang out at Vic and Terri's till whenever. Sunday plans are done... Then be at Bristol by 1:10 to get in the track for laps on Monday. then after all this i'm on vacation I think.... See you all soon

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    at least it's not a fur piece

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
    It's actually a little closer than that. We're about 60 miles from Martinsville, and Maby Mill is about 25 miles from us (closer to Martinsville)
    Well that's good news. I used the MapQuest estimate. I like yours much better!

Leave a comment:

• elcaminogirl59
    replied
    It's actually a little closer than that. We're about 60 miles from Martinsville, and Maby Mill is about 25 miles from us (closer to Martinsville)

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    It's only an hour from Martinsville......if we can clear the venue by 4 we'll be okay.

Leave a comment:

• novadriver
    replied
    Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
    Possible late dinner stop on the way to Hillsville on Sunday evening: http://mabrymillrestaurant.com/
    Hey Lars, I was looking they close at 6 on Sundays. But this place looks really neat and you should call and tell them you might be able to have a group come by for Dinner maybe they would keep the doors open for us a little while if we got enough people involved.

I would be all in.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X