Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHY NOT TELL H.R. WHERE YOU WANT TO GO ON TOUR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY NOT TELL H.R. WHERE YOU WANT TO GO ON TOUR!

Give H.R. YOUR INPUT! ( DEMANDS) on the route. has to be doable and reasonable driving distance.
    given the start is the prior years end, or somewhere close. make your dream tour. even a single stop post is good!

WHERE DO WE WANT TO GO?????????????

Re: WHY NOT TELL H.R. WHERE YOU WANT TO GO ON TOUR!

It's been done in the past and hasn't worked. Letters should be sent to Family Events, not HR.

Comment

Weren't they asking for suggestions on the tour?
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

After spending 2 days on the Blue Ridge Parkway in '06, flatlands just don't make it.
        LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

I would be neat to stay somewhere in the south through the mountains, but were would we stop. How about Nashville, it is a really neat city. Oh, Bob it looks like you are having a bad day in your Avatar. ;D
          It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Any of the states not in blue is fine with me as i have already done those lol

Comment

For me, New England is the place to go. It would be cooler temp wise for the participants as well as the cars. The South has already been done in 2006. The midwest has been done twice so HR needs to come up with something new.
              2006 HRPT LH
              2007 HRPT LH
              2011 Valdosta Stop

Comment

The weather is nice in California that time of the year ;) ;D

Comment

bristol to ashville (the biltmore) by way of the dragon, to atlanta (either race way), to savannah, to daytona, to gainesville, to pensicola.
                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

That would be a long way home like it was in '05. I wouldn't mind if it went near DC since I've never been to the Smithsonian. But, if it did, it would be nice to start near there or end nearby so I could spend a couple days doing the tourist thing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Chief
                      Any of the states not in blue is fine with me as i have already done those lol

anywhere mid section grey ( I have this fascination with Utah) not that my fantasies count

Comment

Yup, thats what im hopping. This is my way of seeing america. If we could do the south next year it would be cool and i could tick those lower states off the list. In rder for a state to count as visited it requires a 24 hr stop. I would love to see arizona but i doubt the tour would run their, to hot,to little population. Would be amazing to finish in las vegas, all the long haulers going down the strip but from memory the strip is like NYC traffic nowdays

Comment

Originally posted by cobra
                          bristol to ashville (the biltmore) by way of the dragon, to atlanta (either race way), to savannah, to daytona, to gainesville, to pensicola.
                          The last four are all 90*+ with Upper 90* heat indices. No thanks. I remember Kissimmee and Gainesville in 06, track temp of 126* :o. We need cooler temps and somewhere not in the upper midwest please ;).
                          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

How about Bristol west, running somewhere along the northern states coming into Washington or Oregon, of course an ending in Las Vegas would be the best. Us out here in the west are going broke driving east every year.
                            Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Makes no differnce to me no mater where it starts i have the expense of geting to the USA from the UK 1st !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X