Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone try copying the MSD magnets from the site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone try copying the MSD magnets from the site?

Originally posted by nesabo
    Originally posted by george1861
    I went to the site & tried to print a magnet, but I kept having a wndow open that wanted to send a FAX. I made a number of changes on my computer recently & this was my first attremp to print anything, so I don't know if it's the site or my computer that is having a problem. Anyone else try?
    What is your Operating System? Windows, Mac, etc. Sounds like your default printer is set to the fax machine, which is an application on your computer, not a separate piece of equipment.

If you are on a Windows machine go to Start-Settings-Printer. Right click on the printer you want to use, click on Set As Default Printer.

Hope this helps.
    Windows XP. I noticed yesterday that both a fax & printer are listedin a file, even though I don't have a fax. I was thinking of deleteing the nonexistant file listing for the fax.
    LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

It's my system, for some reason it wants to send a fax(i don't have one) instead of printing. >
      Do you have Adobe? With out it you will not be able to print it.

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
      1966 Plymouth Fury III
      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

No sweat, it is a free download.
        Download new and previous versions of Adobe Reader here;

Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader software for your Windows, Mac OS and Android devices to view, print, and comment on PDF documents.

Comment

Updated from Adobe 6 to 9. No help, must be some glitch in my system.

Comment

I can't get the magnet to go through my printer :P.
            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Updated from Adobe 6 to 9. No help, must be some glitch in my system.
              George, saw that you were having problems with this image, so I just emailed you a high resolution bitmap (.bmp) file of the MSD Magnet Set, that any photo or image application should be able to open.

Good luck ...
              ;)

Comment

Has anyone come up with a fairly cheap way of making it into a magnet.....I checked a few places but you have a minimum order of 50 to a 100 to get it done.......has anyone else got a better slant on this little quandry.....thanks.......
                That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by 383S-10
                  Has anyone come up with a fairly cheap way of making it into a magnet.....I checked a few places but you have a minimum order of 50 to a 100 to get it done.......has anyone else got a better slant on this little quandry.....thanks.......
                  Why don't we get together with others that don't have a full set and see if it's cost effective to do?

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                  1966 Plymouth Fury III
                  2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                  Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                  Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by 383S-10
                    The idea was to print 1 , all, or how many you need & then glue it to an existing magnet strip like what many people give out for advertising.

Comment

Working...
                    X