Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars & Cones 2019

April 1-5th 2019

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

I plan on going again, this is a great event.

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
    April 1-5th 2019

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

I plan on going again, this is a great event.

Have they announced the schedule / venues yet?

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Have they announced the schedule / venues yet?
      Not yet, rumor has it ending in my area.
      Last edited by htrdharley; October 2, 2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

We in wherever it takes us. see you there.

Comment

This event is still on my to-do list.....wow is it early in 2019.

Is it possible it would end at the Charlotte AutoFair?
          GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Originally posted by 200kss View Post
            This event is still on my to-do list.....wow is it early in 2019.

Is it possible it would end at the Charlotte AutoFair?
            It could happen. The spring Autofair is the largest swap they have, easily twice the size of the fall show.

Comment

No El Camino next year. Trying to get 86 Silverado ready to go. Anyone installed ride tech street grip system on a c 10?
              PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
              1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

Originally posted by BLUE STREAK View Post
                No El Camino next year. Trying to get 86 Silverado ready to go. Anyone installed ride tech street grip system on a c 10?
                Ken, Check out Ridetechs webpage they have a whole video of installing it on John Martin's red 86 Chevy. and he has been running the heck out of that truck ever since. I also installed that kit on my 70 Nova and it's awesome. Easy to install and it all works out great. I even put the same shocks on my 72 Nova since they are adjustable and they helped that car as well. You will love the StreetGrip!!

Comment

Will do ...Thanks for the info
                  PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
                  1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

Originally posted by novadriver View Post

Ken, Check out Ridetechs webpage they have a whole video of installing it on John Martin's red 86 Chevy. and he has been running the heck out of that truck ever since. I also installed that kit on my 70 Nova and it's awesome. Easy to install and it all works out great. I even put the same shocks on my 72 Nova since they are adjustable and they helped that car as well. You will love the StreetGrip!!
                    I sure hope their parts work good because their owner (RideTech) is an ASSHOLE!
                    Last edited by cstmwgn; October 9, 2018, 03:21 PM.

Comment

I sure hope their parts work good because their owner (RideTech) is an ASSHOLE!
                      Tell us how you really feel! They made me mad they make littlery nothing for my Impala.
                      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

This is just a hypothetical question? Asking for a friend, if a person didn't really have a vehicle for autocrossing but wanted to tag along for the week could they?
                        Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
                          This is just a hypothetical question? Asking for a friend, if a person didn't really have a vehicle for autocrossing but wanted to tag along for the week could they?
                          I dont think the management would mind an audience even ifn its only one.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
                            Well - we went last year with a vehicle that MIGHT have been capable but was severly limited by the driver! You don't have to make any laps if you don't feel like it. There were a couple of days that we did not bother to unload the wagon as it was raining and we didn't bring tarps to cover our gear. There was also at least one event that I embarrassed myself so badly, that we didn't attempt a second run. There isn't any minimum time requirement so it is just drive something you enjoy and soak in the experience.

Comment

Well - we went last year with a vehicle that MIGHT have been capable but was severly limited by the driver! You don't have to make any laps if you don't feel like it. There were a couple of days that we did not bother to unload the wagon as it was raining and we didn't bring tarps to cover our gear. There was also at least one event that I embarrassed myself so badly, that we didn't attempt a second run. There isn't any minimum time requirement so it is just drive something you enjoy and soak in the experience.
                              I may just join in on the fun but I really don't have any vehicle that is worth doing the courses in.
                              Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Working...
                              X