Cars & Cones 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post

I may just join in on the fun but I really don't have any vehicle that is worth doing the courses in.
    Andy, some people bring the daily driver. It is not a competition, just a fun week.

Comment

Andy, key word is FUN, just come on. Karen says bring your wife she will have a blast too. This is just a laid back nice time. and we all also help raise money to help out a follow car guy or girl in who could use a little help.

Comment

I will have to decide which one I want to do next year. This are HRPT!
        Well if things go the way I'm hoping then we may do this. I will see if Shelia wants to do it but she not much into the riding. Her wreck that she had makes it hard for her to sit for long trips.
        Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post

Not yet, rumor has it ending in my area.
          We went to the private James Otto concert in September, and Jimmy announced that Cars and Cones WILL be ending at the track in Concord.
          Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
          Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

I'm planning on going this year so I better get started on rebuilding the engine in the Beast!
            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
              I'm planning on going this year so I better get started on rebuilding the engine in the Beast!
              No, re-match of Impala ragtop v. Banana Boat on the autocross! (PS, bring some dramamine.)
              Non-denominational car nut.
              Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
              Do you go all the way?

Comment

Don't think the Banana Boat would fare to well auto crossing better to have re-match at a drag strip that has a sun dial timing system.
                Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                  Don't think the Banana Boat would fare to well auto crossing better to have re-match at a drag strip that has a sun dial timing system.
                  Push the limits
                  HRPT 12 Miami and Stillwater, OK, 13 Arlington to Memphis, 14/15 Vetoed by Wife, 16 Long Haul, 17/18/19 motor fiasco

Comment

Contemplating joining in on the fun!
                    Patrick & Tammy
                    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
                    X