Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 74NovaMan
    replied
    I just emailed the current list to those that are on it. If you did not get it please let me know.

Leave a comment:

• 74NovaMan
    replied
    Got you both. Lists should be in your email.

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    Thanks for doing this Chris, email sent.

Leave a comment:

• trukluvr
    replied
    PM sent

Leave a comment:

• 74NovaMan
    replied
    Originally posted by F100 View Post
    Email sent, thanks for keeping this. I hope I did not include too much (or too little) information.
    Added your info to the list and sent you a copy. Let me know if you didn’t see it.

Leave a comment:

• F100
    replied
    Email sent, thanks for keeping this. I hope I did not include too much (or too little) information.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by 74NovaMan View Post

Sent
    Thank you sir!

Leave a comment:

• 74NovaMan
    replied
    Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
    Chris, can you send us a list as well.
    Sent

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Chris, can you send us a list as well.

Leave a comment:

• 74NovaMan
    replied
    Originally posted by mike327 View Post
    Chris do you have my list, I don’t remember getting a email? If not it’s the same as Phil’s, 70chevyc10
    I updated your info and sent you the list (email). Please let me know if you don't get it. Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• mike327
    replied
    Chris do you have my list, I don’t remember getting a email? If not it’s the same as Phil’s, 70chevyc10

Leave a comment:

• 74NovaMan
    replied
    Originally posted by novadriver View Post
    Hey Chris you can add these to the list for me, I only have the first three stops booked so far. And they are a little ways off the path but everything close looks to be sold out. So this year I'm thinking of doing the Power Tour a little different. Cause what i seen at the Venues last year was not real impressing. So I think I going to wait till they release the route and drive about 1-2 hours into the route the night before and sleep in till whenever and just find a nice spot along the route to set up the grill and watch tour go by and meet the locals then go to the Venues just before they shut down.(hopefully traffic has got in by then) and drive on up the road and find a nice dinner, hotel and spot for the next day. Also we have all week to see the Venue plus the first day.
    Friday & Saturday- HIE Mooresville, NC
    Sunday- HIE Mount Airy NC
    Monday- HIE Hazzard,KY

See you all in June.
    We only hit 2 of the venues last year. It was one of our best years yet. I sent you the current list to your email on the phone list. Let me know if you did not get it.

Leave a comment:

• 74NovaMan
    replied
    Originally posted by FREDMAXX View Post
    Done. In your email. Thanks for handling this Chris.
    Got your info and sent you a copy of the current list.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Chris, we started leaving later last year, 9-9:30am, and there seemed to be less traffic and we still got to the venues with plenty of time. It's nice not leaving at the crack of dawn after spending quality time the night before in the parking lot.

Leave a comment:

• novadriver
    replied
    Hey Chris you can add these to the list for me, I only have the first three stops booked so far. And they are a little ways off the path but everything close looks to be sold out. So this year I'm thinking of doing the Power Tour a little different. Cause what i seen at the Venues last year was not real impressing. So I think I going to wait till they release the route and drive about 1-2 hours into the route the night before and sleep in till whenever and just find a nice spot along the route to set up the grill and watch tour go by and meet the locals then go to the Venues just before they shut down.(hopefully traffic has got in by then) and drive on up the road and find a nice dinner, hotel and spot for the next day. Also we have all week to see the Venue plus the first day.
    Friday & Saturday- HIE Mooresville, NC
    Sunday- HIE Mount Airy NC
    Monday- HIE Hazzard,KY

See you all in June.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X