• Show
Clear All

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    nice !

Leave a comment:

• SNWBLL
    replied
    This will be 8th with the truck and 3rd long haul.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
    Hey Bob, sorry for the delay just getting back from North Carolina and catching up here. When we were in Kansas City I was rear ended. And having to fight the insurance company over repairs.However the Boat will be on tour this year as the Goat isn't ready.
    Oh I remember that. Sorry to hear that you were having issues.

Leave a comment:

• Big Dave
    replied
    Hey Bob, sorry for the delay just getting back from North Carolina and catching up here. When we were in Kansas City I was rear ended. And having to fight the insurance company over repairs.However the Boat will be on tour this year as the Goat isn't ready.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Allen I haven't had any resolution what so ever about the Bannana Boat. Last I heard any thing was that the insurance company was trying to move the venue to Baton Rouge. Judge shopping I believe is going on.
    I missed it Dave. What happened to the Banana Boat?

Leave a comment:

• Big Dave
    replied
    Allen I haven't had any resolution what so ever about the Bannana Boat. Last I heard any thing was that the insurance company was trying to move the venue to Baton Rouge. Judge shopping I believe is going on.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    ... there's always the Banana Boat!
    Dave, did you get a decent resolution to the re-paint on the Banana Boat?

Leave a comment:

• Big Dave
    replied
    The Goat and I have arrived at Brent's house in NC, he's not opportunistic about being ready for PT but there's always the Banana Boat!

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Earl was our Plan B, and he's going. For #10.

Leave a comment:

• Big Dave
    replied
    Trying to get this one ready

Leave a comment:

• djinva
    replied
    Originally posted by >>>>head View Post

djinva, very pretty car, i have impala envy
    Thanks, I actually bought this car on the 2014 power tour. I met a guy in Iowa and he lived in Kansas City, He sent me photos of the car and I ended up buying 2 cars from him. This car had a tired 283. We put a 5.3 LS and a 4L60E in it and finished the day before the 2015 HRPT. I completed the long haul in it that year and boy was it a long haul, that year was over 3k miles for us.

Leave a comment:

• >>>>head
    replied
    Originally posted by djinva View Post
    I am planning on taking my 60 Impala, this will be the 3rd long haul for it and my 7th long haul.
    djinva, very pretty car, i have impala envy

Leave a comment:

• djinva
    replied
    I am planning on taking my 60 Impala, this will be the 3rd long haul for it and my 7th long haul.

Leave a comment:

• GCncsuHD
    replied
    Same as last year, taking the old dually. Probably only going for the first half of the tour due to taking the 4y/o kid along. Want to do the long haul in a few years maybe after we get the 65 T-bird done and can take the whole family along.
    2018-07-12_02-19-55 by Garrett, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• smalblock
    replied
    I noticed the ol geezer from Cape Cod has installed a blown LS in his '56 Chevy wagon.
    Last edited by smalblock; March 15, 2019, 06:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X