Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stu yoakam
    replied
    My el camino had a/c added on at the cost of a butchered dash and glove box. Put in a better dash got my glove box back. All that was left of the air was the blower fans that I was going to put back in. Maybe vintage air someday.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
    Oh this is just getting too cushy boB...........
    Tell me about it Ed. That's why Donna wants to finish the Model A so we can do the cruise with a buggy sprung car with no heat, AC or radio!

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Oh this is just getting too cushy boB...........

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post

But, you've done a few tours without top or A/C
    But now we've got AC and a soon a stereo that we'll actually be able to hear in the car. LOL
    Last edited by BluLightning; December 25, 2018, 07:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
    Well like I said if I bring it and it's a good possibility, the quarter's have big holes behind the wheels and that's the way it'll ride. The 468 has just been gone through, tranny is good ( 4-speed ) and I've got new springs to go in the front and it's got AC!!
    No A/C in the Nova. It was bought new to be a street racer. Bench seat, 4-speed, rubber floor mat instead of carpet, and cloth seat covers. As cheap as they could get it &still keep the performance edge. I have known the car since it was a couple of years old. Owned it since 1990. Since that picture was taken I have added new Hotchkis tubular A-Arms & sway bars & rebuilt all of the door hinges & replaced a bent subframe. Replaced or rebuilt front & rear brakes & rebuilt the 12-bolt post & the 4-speed. The original engine will stay close but probably be replaced for the moment with a fresh 355 roller motor that I built a couple of years ago. I also replaced all brake & fuel lines & it now sits on the lift waiting for the new stainless parking brake cables & fuel tank lying beside it. So now it is a matter of finding the time to put the rest of the car back together. As a Korean war vet that I used to work with once said, "I am so busy now that I don't know how I ever got anything done when I was still working."

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Love to take the truck, but I doubt I'll get it together enough and bugs worked out, to chance it, So If I'm able to go, it'll be in a mid 70's unloved g.m. car.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Originally posted by BluLightning View Post

Yeah, I never locked my bed when I was taking the Lightning.
    But, you've done a few tours without top or A/C

Leave a comment:

• corvettedad
    replied
    Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	NovaSS#2.JPG
Views:	44
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	1224958

If you do that I may have to finish up my '70 Nova SS with rusty quarters.

Well like I said if I bring it and it's a good possibility, the quarter's have big holes behind the wheels and that's the way it'll ride. The 468 has just been gone through, tranny is good ( 4-speed ) and I've got new springs to go in the front and it's got AC!!

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied

Name:	NovaSS#2.JPG
Views:	44
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	1224958
    Well the Pala is still in body shop purgatory, so I'm contemplating the 69, rusty quarter's and all. There is a slim chance the Vette might make it back since the first run in 2010, but it'd take a certain situation for that to happen. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180401_150350.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	230.4 KB
ID:	1224780
    If you do that I may have to finish up my '70 Nova SS with rusty quarters.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Redline04
    replied
    Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post

Nice John, but I won't recognize ya.
    Once I find you so we can cruise together for a day or two, you'll get used to the change, Plus I'll be sure to put a few BangShift stickers on to help out...

Leave a comment:

• 74NovaMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse James 80 View Post

it exists!!! And yes!!!
    You've got my vote too!

Leave a comment:

• Jesse James 80
    replied
    well the pala is still in body shop purgatory, so i'm contemplating the 69, rusty quarter's and all. There is a slim chance the vette might make it back since the first run in 2010, but it'd take a certain situation for that to happen. Click image for larger version

it exists!!! And yes!!!

Leave a comment:

• papasmurf587
    replied
    The ole Goat will be on it's 12th Power Tour (9th Long Haul) Click image for larger version

Name:	0618161332a4G.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	486.0 KB
ID:	1224785

The Tremec will fix this problem!!!

Leave a comment:

• corvettedad
    replied
    Well the Pala is still in body shop purgatory, so I'm contemplating the 69, rusty quarter's and all. There is a slim chance the Vette might make it back since the first run in 2010, but it'd take a certain situation for that to happen. Click image for larger version

Leave a comment:

• papasmurf587
    replied
    Originally posted by Redline04 View Post
    Probably the 'new' one...

Name:	73 Dodge Wagon 5.jpg
Views:	161