No announcement yet.

2019 Tour Vehicle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either one is good choice. Make sure you cooling system is up to snuff. Lots of waiting in traffic.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

yep - both nice choices.

Phil / Omaha

Comment

I noticed the ol geezer from Cape Cod has installed a blown LS in his '56 Chevy wagon.
        Last edited by smalblock; March 15, 2019, 06:57 PM.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

Same as last year, taking the old dually. Probably only going for the first half of the tour due to taking the 4y/o kid along. Want to do the long haul in a few years maybe after we get the 65 T-bird done and can take the whole family along.
          2018-07-12_02-19-55 by Garrett, on Flickr

Comment

I am planning on taking my 60 Impala, this will be the 3rd long haul for it and my 7th long haul.
            http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...pssichgwqu.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by djinva View Post
              I am planning on taking my 60 Impala, this will be the 3rd long haul for it and my 7th long haul.
              djinva, very pretty car, i have impala envy
              nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Originally posted by >>>>head View Post

djinva, very pretty car, i have impala envy
                Thanks, I actually bought this car on the 2014 power tour. I met a guy in Iowa and he lived in Kansas City, He sent me photos of the car and I ended up buying 2 cars from him. This car had a tired 283. We put a 5.3 LS and a 4L60E in it and finished the day before the 2015 HRPT. I completed the long haul in it that year and boy was it a long haul, that year was over 3k miles for us.
                http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...pssichgwqu.jpg

Comment

Trying to get this one ready
                  Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                  The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Earl was our Plan B, and he's going. For #10.

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

The Goat and I have arrived at Brent's house in NC, he's not opportunistic about being ready for PT but there's always the Banana Boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                        ... there's always the Banana Boat!
                        Dave, did you get a decent resolution to the re-paint on the Banana Boat?

Comment

Allen I haven't had any resolution what so ever about the Bannana Boat. Last I heard any thing was that the insurance company was trying to move the venue to Baton Rouge. Judge shopping I believe is going on.

Comment

Allen I haven't had any resolution what so ever about the Bannana Boat. Last I heard any thing was that the insurance company was trying to move the venue to Baton Rouge. Judge shopping I believe is going on.
                            I missed it Dave. What happened to the Banana Boat?
                            I R Bob
                            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Hey Bob, sorry for the delay just getting back from North Carolina and catching up here. When we were in Kansas City I was rear ended. And having to fight the insurance company over repairs.However the Boat will be on tour this year as the Goat isn't ready.

Comment

Hey Bob, sorry for the delay just getting back from North Carolina and catching up here. When we were in Kansas City I was rear ended. And having to fight the insurance company over repairs.However the Boat will be on tour this year as the Goat isn't ready.
                                Oh I remember that. Sorry to hear that you were having issues.
                                I R Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X