No announcement yet.

2019 Tour Vehicle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be 8th with the truck and 3rd long haul.

Comment

nice !
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

This is what I'm taking. Coming from central Kentucky with my 9 year old son. It's my first Power Tour and we're doing it all.

Comment

Originally posted by pontiacgtp97 View Post
          This is what I'm taking. Coming from central Kentucky with my 9 year old son. It's my first Power Tour and we're doing it all.
          welcome aboard -
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Cool. You're going to have a blast.
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Welcome aboard. Hope you'll make B/S your home. See you on the Countdown thread.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

You guys will have a blast.
                2003 Marauder (HRPT 2014, 2018)
                1962 C-10 (2019 HRPT - now sold)
                1991 Country Squire (2023 HRPT?)

Comment

Yes, welcome! Great looking ‘62!
                  Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Looks like we will be driving the 65 Gran Sport this year. Unless the forecast is real hot. If it is hot then either the cuda again or the 57 Dodge.

Attached Files
                    Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• My 8 yo old son and I have changed to driving an S10 that I just bought from a guy who lives north of Charlotte. My wife is taking us down to get the truck Thur. My son is a big Jimmy Johnson fan so Friday we are going to Hendrick's motor sport complex. Saturday we will head to Zmaxx to get our long haul credentials. My son is so hooked on cars, trucks, tractors, anything with wheels, he loves the power tour. He really gets a kick out of seeing all the different cars. I bought him a camera so he gets to the be the photographer of our trip.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3a.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	273.1 KB
ID:	1244865
                      Detroit Diesel ain't noise pollution.

Comment

• Originally posted by Algebrat View Post
                        My 8 yo old son and I have changed to driving an S10 that I just bought from a guy who lives north of Charlotte. My wife is taking us down to get the truck Thur. My son is a big Jimmy Johnson fan so Friday we are going to Hendrick's motor sport complex. Saturday we will head to Zmaxx to get our long haul credentials. My son is so hooked on cars, trucks, tractors, anything with wheels, he loves the power tour. He really gets a kick out of seeing all the different cars. I bought him a camera so he gets to the be the photographer of our trip.

That's a good thing for kids to get hooked on for sure !!
                        Nice truck too.
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Algebrat View Post
                          My 8 yo old son and I have changed to driving an S10 that I just bought from a guy who lives north of Charlotte. My wife is taking us down to get the truck Thur. My son is a big Jimmy Johnson fan so Friday we are going to Hendrick's motor sport complex. Saturday we will head to Zmaxx to get our long haul credentials. My son is so hooked on cars, trucks, tractors, anything with wheels, he loves the power tour. He really gets a kick out of seeing all the different cars. I bought him a camera so he gets to the be the photographer of our trip.

If you have some time on Friday evening, come on by Richards Cafe in Mooresville for the Veterans Car show. You can meet some of the Bangshifters as well.

Nice looking truck.

Comment

• Well my plan started out to take the 64 SS Impala but it just ant gonna happen. It did make it to Charlotte last year for the last day though!
                            To many small things keep happening to it. As of Friday the Edelbrock Carburetor is at my mechanic's shop getting rebuilt. So the truck will make it's 5th Long Haul. I have it just about ready. I washed and waxed it yesterday and today I take it and have the front end checked.

Name:	HRPT2.jpg
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	1244884
                            Attached Files
                            Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

• It's begun raining here in south Louisiana this morning and the weather will be wet for the next 5 days so with that in mind I'll be driving my Tundra as the Banana Boat has a leaky top.
                              Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                              The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                                ...I'll be driving my Tundra as the Banana Boat has a leaky top.
                                I didn't realize you rebadged the beast!
                                Did you upgrade the power to a 22R as well

Comment

Working...
                                X