Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Soooo, you guys are too "upscale". The year the wagon was in paint jail and we had to take the POS truck. I emptied the pool (deck) box and used my motorcycle tie downs to hold it in the back of the truck.

Leave a comment:

• Shep48COE
    replied
    Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
    We bought a nice used rooftop luggage carrier to mount in the bed of the '70 El Camino, should I ever get the LS transplant done. Then "life" got in the way. Always hoping to have it done for the next years PT.
    That is an interesting idea...

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    We bought a nice used rooftop luggage carrier to mount in the bed of the '70 El Camino, should I ever get the LS transplant done. Then "life" got in the way. Always hoping to have it done for the next years PT.

Leave a comment:

• a_d_a_m
    replied
    We don't have a tonneau cover, and usually roll with more tools than most, so probably would want to make a locking/watertight box of some sort rather than empty the bed out every night. I trust most people on HRPT but you never know who's in the parking lot at night.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

My bed does not lock - 10 Long Hauls - no problemos. I would die without A/C though.
    Yeah, I never locked my bed when I was taking the Lightning.

Leave a comment:

• pintoboy77
    replied
    Originally posted by smalblock View Post

The would be thieves open the tail gate of Phil's truck. They notice the brand of beer inside and quietly close the tail gate.
    I heard they seen his brand of beer and left him some money so he could buy better beer. He fooled them he just bought twice as much.

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse James 80 View Post
    I wanted it to be my new toy, but the motor appears to not be a happy camper. Only shorthauling a few stops this year, so since I'll be close to home, I finally want to take my C10. The 65 Mustang is always the "backup" car.
    I am waiting for it to get close again so I can take my el camino. It was in KC but the engine was knocking. Then they moved it to KCMO instead of KCKS. Still haven't even tried to drive it since installing my 200 4r. Just dropped it off the jack stands two days ago. LOL

Leave a comment:

• smalblock
    replied
    Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

My bed does not lock - 10 Long Hauls - no problemos. I would die without A/C though.
    The would be thieves open the tail gate of Phil's truck. They notice the brand of beer inside and quietly close the tail gate.

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    replied
    As of now I'll be in the same green Studebaker Cruiser. It served me well this time and is much more comfortable than my Studebaker truck.

Leave a comment:

• Redline04
    replied
    Probably the 'new' one...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	73 Dodge Wagon 5.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	1221394

Leave a comment:

• Jesse James 80
    replied
    I wanted it to be my new toy, but the motor appears to not be a happy camper. Only shorthauling a few stops this year, so since I'll be close to home, I finally want to take my C10. The 65 Mustang is always the "backup" car.

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Originally posted by a_d_a_m View Post
    Haven't decided yet. Dad wants to take one of his cars next year, so...we have to decide between his '03 GT, or his '62 C10 (425 Caddy under the hood - needs overdrive, some sort of A/C rig, and a locking bed storage solution if we are to take it). That, or we just take my Marauder again.

Leave a comment:

• stu yoakam
    replied
    At this point I think I will sit out this time. Find something else to do. Its too far for too little and I am still solo so there isn't the quality time either.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    We'll be in this. If it's PT, it's got to be topless.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cutlass wheels.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	1221363

Leave a comment:

• a_d_a_m
    replied
    Haven't decided yet. Dad wants to take one of his cars next year, so...we have to decide between his '03 GT, or his '62 C10 (425 Caddy under the hood - needs overdrive, some sort of A/C rig, and a locking bed storage solution if we are to take it). That, or we just take my Marauder again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X