No announcement yet.

Cars and Cones 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil.....are you doing the PT this year?.....if so, I can bring a case of Stroh's......and. if so.....bottles or cans?.....advise at your convenience.....rexx!

Comment

Has anyone heard any more about the cites/venues for this year's event?
      It appears the deadline for paying the balance of the registration/entry fee is coming due soon.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
        Has anyone heard any more about the cites/venues for this year's event?
        It appears the deadline for paying the balance of the registration/entry fee is coming due soon.

We are supposed to get that information this week.

Comment

Sunday June 23, 2019
          Kick Off Party - Registration
          Diversified Creations
          7207 Grand River
          Brighton, MI 48114

Monday June 24, 2019
          Driving/ Touring Day around Detroit

Evening Dinner and Tour

Lingenfelter Collection
          7819 Lochlin Dr.

Brighton, MI 48116

Tuesday June 25, 2019 -
          Drive to Tire Rack -/Autocross
          7101 Vorden Pkwy South Bend IN

Evening Dinner and Tour
          Lane Automotive
          8300 Lane Dr.

Watervliet, MI 49098

Wednesday June 26, 2019 -

Drive to Grissam Air Force Base -/Autocross
          1000 W Hoosier Blvd, Peru IN 46970

Dinner on your own

Thursday June 27, 2019 -

Drive to Indianapolis Raceway Park -/Autocross
          4790 W 16th St, Indianapolis, IN 46222

Evening Dinner and Tour
          Raymond's Performance
          2699 E Main St Bldg A
          Plainfield, IN 46168

Friday June 28, 2019 -
          Kiss the Bricks Tour - Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum - Drive to Ridetech

4790 W 16th St

Indianapolis, IN 46222

Final Party and Charity Auction

Ridetech

350 S Saint Charles St,
          Jasper, Indiana 47546

Comment

Thanks Lars

Now to review the route and make the final determination if this is interesting enough to pay the rest of the entry fee.

After further review - I don't think we will go this year - just another $100 bucks down the drain!
            Nothing very interesting to us. I can't begin to explain how excited I am about touring Detroit for a full day OR spending two days in Indy.

Last edited by cstmwgn; April 27, 2019, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Thanks Lars

Now to review the route and make the final determination if this is interesting enough to pay the rest of the entry fee.

After further review - I don't think we will go this year - just another $100 bucks down the drain!
              Nothing very interesting to us. I can't begin to explain how excited I am about touring Detroit for a full day OR spending two days in Indy.
              I take that you don't need garage space after PT then?
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

boB
                At this moment in time - I would say no but thank you for the option should we have needed it.
                I think we are going to do Shades of the Past instead in September then on to the NorthEast in October.

Comment

Good deal. I think you guys will like the NERR a lot, except for the temperature.
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Thanks Lars

Bummer. I think it will be a good trip. I plan on going to The henry Ford or The Gilmore Museum on our off day in Michigan. Grissom has a cool museum and some local bars and restaurants for dinner that night.

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post

... I plan on going to The henry Ford or The Gilmore Museum on our off day in Michigan.
                      Willow is from Kalamazoo so it is guaranteed that we will do the Gilmore at some point.

Comment

All booked and will be there!

Anyone coming from the north west a friend and I will be leaving Chicago area Sunday morning if you want to join us.

He is coming from Moose Jaw Saskatchewan CN... He is leaving on Friday to get there in time. Some might remember him from PT. Rory with the supercharged Coblat SS
                        Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Last Hotel. I booked at HIE

Check in THURSDAY - June 27, 2019 - Check out FRIDAY June 28, 2019

Staybridge Suites 317-839-2700 ( $112.00 One bedroom Suites or Studios)
                          Click Here to book online
                          OR Holiday Inn Express 317-839-9000 ($104 King or Double)
                          Click Here to book online
                          Ask for the FM3 Roadtrip Group rate

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
                            Last Hotel. I booked at HIE
                            Same
                            Last edited by GTPilot88; May 15, 2019, 04:48 PM.
                            Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Anyone looking for a roommate? There is a guy in the Facebook page from Chicago area looking to split rooms with someone to save cost.

Bob Lindsey is his name... He was in the trip last year.. Believe he was driving the VW gti

I would but already rooming with someone.

If you are interested I could hook you up with him...

Comment

OK, so let's hear all about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X