No announcement yet.

Cars and Cones 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a great trip this year. Smaller crowd, but great routes. My junk broke once during the trip and on the way home. Idler pulley locked up both times.

Cars & Cones 2020, May 3rd - 8th ending in Sherman Texas, starting location TBD. Probably doing this and skipping PT next year.

The charity auction raised more money with less people, James Otto was awesome as usual. I will post some pictures in the upcoming weeks when I get caught up.

Comment

I with Lars. I will be Skipping the PT next year and taking a longer vacation to do Cars and Cones. We raised $40,000 for The Makers Charity. Which is awesome to be able to help. the routes were just as nice as any route we have done on PT.

Comment

We will also probably skip PT next year to bake on the beach. Cars and Cones was absolutely awesome!!! Great routes, great autocross, and fantastic people! Can't wait for next year!
        Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Hmmmm what to do?
          John will actually still be in school although he's finished with the actual academic part, I'll just have to wait and see.
          Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
          If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Tempting..... HMMMM....
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
            X