Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars and Cones 2019

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - FM3 Road Trip Update:
    After long discussions with the FM3 Road Trip event sponsors and receiving your feedback with concerns about April weather, we have made the difficult decision to change the 2019 FM3 Road Trip dates to June 23-28. The date change allows us some new opportunities - families with school age kids can bring them along, and we now have a lot more options for locations and routes. This year we will start in Brighton, MI with registration, a tour and dinner at Diversified Creations. We will end the tour with our Charity Auction and huge party with our friends in Jasper, IN at Ridetech. This will be a huge week of autocross, food, friends and fun! Registration for past participants will open on January 7, 2019 with a $100 non-refundable deposit to hold your spot. Registration for the general public will open January 14, 2019. This event will sell out quickly – so make your plans soon to join in on the fun!

Last edited by Monster; December 30, 2018, 05:23 AM. Reason: Added website link.

Well - that is a fine kettle of fish! At this moment in time it seems to me to force Willow and I to make a choice between PowerTour and Cars & Cones. I guess we have a couple of weeks to mull it over. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Optima Ultimate Street Car Shootout: Bowling Green KY June 2, 3 2019
      Hot Rod Power Tour : Concord To Ohio June 8-15th 2019
      Cars & Cones Road Trip: Brighton Michigan to Jasper Indiana June 23-28th

Dear Boss,

I will be unable to work the entire month of June due to a sickness...

Comment

How many are planning on doing both PowerTour and Cars and Cones this year?

Comment

As it looks I will be at trying to do both. Not sure the if my Nova will or not but we are going to give it a shot. I'm Also going to Start off June 1st-3rd at an Auto Cross in York PA at the NSRA Show. My car is going to hate me after this year....

Comment

I am planning on both.

Comment

We are going to plan on both too.

Comment

anyone know the website for cars and cones trip?

Comment

Fm3 Roadtrip 2019

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                    anyone know the website for cars and cones trip?
                    Vic's got it ..

Comment

You can actually get more info from their facebook page
                      Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

As of now I'm planning on doing both
                        Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                        The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

I am planning on doing both!

Comment

As of now, Vic is planning on doing both, but if we have to ditch one, it will be PT. Cars and Cones is way more fun!!
                            Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                            Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

This form is currently unavailable !!!!!
                              Last edited by cstmwgn; January 4, 2019, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X