Painless Performance 2009 Power Tour Window Banner Stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painless Performance 2009 Power Tour Window Banner Stickers

Just in case anybody who went on Power Tour this year but didn't get the banner sticker for the windshield because Painless Performance ran out, I came across this posting on the "dark side" ...

If you did not get a window sticker last week, we apologize. Attendance and participation in the Power Tour went through the roof and we ran out of stickers. We are, however, printing another batch so any one who wants one will get one - or two. Just send mailing info to [email protected] and we'll drop two in the mail.

Adrian Murray
    President
    Painless Performance Products
    817-244-6212 ex1019

Re: Painless Performance 2010 Power Tour Window Banner Stickers

they sent me 2

just ask
    2007 Power Tour Long Haul
    2008 Power Tour Long Haul
    2009 Canadian Points East Tour
    2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
    2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
    2012 Power Tour Long Haul
    2012 Northeast Rod Run
    2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

I too asked them and got a pair this week. THANKS PAINLESS!!!
      John

Long Haul 2006, '07, '08, '11 Somerset & Bristol '09; Chattanooga '10; Birmingham & Chattanooga '13

Comment

Still waiting on mine....... :
        That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

got mine today thanks painless bob

Comment

Steve,Thanks for the info.I too also got my stickers today.But this weekend I went to Goodguys here in Columbus and the first thing I did was to find all the sponsors that worked so hard and stepped up to the plate and came through.Painless being the main people I went looking for.I went up to the booth and shook their hands and thanked them.They were very happy to hear that and said that several people also thanked them.They also wanted to know if I got my stickers,which I didn't have yet until today.But the bottom line is that they,Painless,did step up to help us,the ones who support them and the thing we love the most,our cars....So all I can say is Thank You Painless......
            I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by 68_GS_400
              '09 or '010 that the title says! :o ;)
              LH '06, '07, '09, '14, '16, '17, '22 & '23 - SH '05, '08, '10, '11, '15 & '18

Comment

Originally posted by george1861
                Originally posted by 68_GS_400
                Good catch there George ;). Back to the future.
                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Got mine yesterday, Thanks Painless. ;D
                  It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by george1861
                    Good catch George ... fixed.
                    :D

Comment

Re: Painless Performance 2009 Power Tour Window Banner Stickers

none yet... been 2 weeks or more.

Comment

same here :'(
                        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Sent another request stating that i had not received the stickers. received a reply from the president of PAINLESS.
                          He requested that i send an e-mail to his personal e-mail to bypass the spam guard. i did; but it was sent back as undeliverable. so i sent all info. to the address posted here previously. received a note saying they would be in the mail that afternoon. a.j. murray thanks

Comment

Got my stickers today from the address Steve provided.........a BIG THANKS to Painless...... ;D
                            That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

got mine!!

THANK YOU PAINLESS......and see you next year!
                              Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Working...
                              X