No announcement yet.

We Lost Greg Kinsler (pintoboy77) Yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terribly sorry to hear of Greg's passing. Keeping the family in our prayers.
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

One of the GREAT one's.. Pintoboy was a fine example of a wonderful person. He would help anyone,anytime. The Hot Rod world has lost one terrific person and he will be missed by many..RIP Greg and prayers to the family..
      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

WOW I'm speechless, can't believe he's gone, my most heart felt condolences to Mendy and family.
        Last edited by Big Dave; December 31, 2018, 02:29 PM.
        Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
        The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Here is the link to the service for Greg.

Obituary for Gregory L. Kinsler, 1960 - 2018 Dayton, OH. View ceremony time and location and leave condolences here.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Mendy, Laura & I send our deepest sympathies & prayers to you and your family..
            ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

OK fellow BangShifters - I would like to propose a couple of options and see what our BangShift family would like to do.
              I will call the Newcomer on Wednesday morning to see what arrangements can be made.
              I would like to propose a couple of options and get input from all of you on potential others.

1. I would like to see if we can set up a group account so individuals can call in and contribute to a "Flower Fund" for the day of the service. There would be not set amount required - donate what you are comfortable with and the arrangements will be from Bangshift with potentially a list of "friends". This would allow us collectively to honor Greg's memory in a larger / more respectful and beautiful way.

2. I would like to see if we can set up a monthly arrangement to be sent to Mendy on the 4th of each month as a loving reminder FROM Greg. These could stay in the house with Mendy or be taken to the grave site as she determines best for her and the family.

Please let me know what you think so I can have some direction on setting this stuff up quickly.

Thank you for your consideration as I look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts

Allen

Comment

Good idea Allen. Some plants can live forever too. Or a mix of flowers and money for expenses. Should we send you PM’s or post here?
                Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
                  Good idea Allen. Some plants can live forever too. Or a mix of flowers and money for expenses. Should we send you PM’s or post here?
                  I second that, only met Greg a few times in person but he made me feel like an old friend.
                  Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                  If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
                    Whatever everyone is comfortable with. PMs are OK, emails or OK, post here so the rest can see and comment is also good.

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post

I second that, only met Greg a few times in person but he made me feel like an old friend.
                      We would like to add a third vote to that Idea,,,,

Patrick & Tammy
                      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Mendy, may angels hold your whole family close. We're so sorry......
                        R n T 88MCSS LS2 6Spd (2013)
                        Long Hauler 2011,12,14,15,16,17,18, 21, 22
                        Real SH 2019

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                          OK fellow BangShifters - I would like to propose a couple of options and see what our BangShift family would like to do.
                          I will call the Newcomer on Wednesday morning to see what arrangements can be made.
                          I would like to propose a couple of options and get input from all of you on potential others.

1. I would like to see if we can set up a group account so individuals can call in and contribute to a "Flower Fund" for the day of the service. There would be not set amount required - donate what you are comfortable with and the arrangements will be from Bangshift with potentially a list of "friends". This would allow us collectively to honor Greg's memory in a larger / more respectful and beautiful way.

2. I would like to see if we can set up a monthly arrangement to be sent to Mendy on the 4th of each month as a loving reminder FROM Greg. These could stay in the house with Mendy or be taken to the grave site as she determines best for her and the family.

Please let me know what you think so I can have some direction on setting this stuff up quickly.

Thank you for your consideration as I look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts

Allen
                          Great idea Allen. We’d like to send a contribution for flowers for the service as well as the next year. You can split that up as you think makes the best sense. Please let me know the best way to get the funds to you. Thanks
                          Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
                          74 Nova Project
                          66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
                          79 Chevy Truck Project
                          1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

Allen, do you have Paypal? We could send money as friends and family fee free.
                            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

I am starting a new post for the flowers

Comment

Allen, Donna and I are in for both options. I believe that Ed and Mary also want to be part of this but I think they're on a cruise.
                                I R Bob
                                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                                X