Clear All

• Greg Kinsler (Pintoboy77) - Flowers

Here are some details of what I have so far:
    Oberer's Flowers
    1448 Troy Street
    Dayton, OH 45404
    (937) 223-1253
    Speak with Patricia

For the funeral services - please call in and ask for Patricia and tell her you are with BangShift and that you would like to donate to the arrangements fund for Gregory Kinsler. She said that as we pay down one arrangement, that they will automatically start another one.

For the monthly delivery they have two daily specials that typically are $20 and $30. These can be either cut flowers or plants and can be mixed and matched. For this service, we will need to give them a credit card number to be charged as deliveries are made. I have no problem providing my card number and then working out either checks or paypal or ???. What would be helpful was a list of people that would like to participate in this area so I know what to tell them to expect.

They can also do grave site deliveries (different arrangements than the home deliveries discussed above) that are around $70.

There was also input on setting up a cash fund to help offset the expenses. I am not sure how best to do this and would like to ask someone else to take this aspect should the group also like to do this.

So for now, those that want to participate in the services arrangement donation, please contact above soon as possible.

For those that want to participate in the monthly home delivery, please PMs or email(gallenpearsonatgmaildotcom) about your interest to participate and the amount you would like to spend. If funds or left over I will send them to Mendy as a cash donation.

As always, PLEASE share you thoughts as this is not something I am an expert at.

Called Patricia and email sent.
    Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

I checked with Patricia and she said that we had until 7:00pm tonight (EST) to get contributions in for flower arrangements for the service on Friday.

Comment

Thanks so much for setting this up Allen! On the phone now!
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Called Patricia - she said that she has enjoyed working with our group. Thanks again Allen for setting this up.
          Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
          74 Nova Project
          66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
          79 Chevy Truck Project
          1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

Talked to Patricia also and thanked her for her help, that's double for you Allen, thank you for taking the lead on this.
            Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
            If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Just got home from working and called the Flower shop.... Mrs. P as they call her is gone for the day and the two staff working have no knowledge of our arrangements. The young lady I spoke with did say that if we call first thing in the morning (7am) that they do same day delivery and arrangements, so anyone who hasn't called should call in at 7am.
              '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
              '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
              79 Trans Am project
              ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Thanks to everyone that donated for the flowers. Mendy saw them and thanked us.
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Thanks Allen for your help
                  This was very nice
                  R n T 88MCSS LS2 6Spd (2013)
                  Long Hauler 2011,12,14,15,16,17,18, 21, 22
                  Real SH 2019

Comment

I was very happy to help in any way that I could. Greg was a great guy that was always enjoyable to be around.

For anyone that would still like to contribute to the monthly delivery that we are going to set up please PM or email (gallenpearsonatgmaildotcom) me.

Comment

OK, I have setup the monthly deliveries - the delivery costs were a little higher than I expected so if anyone is still interested in contributing, please let me know at gallenpearsonatgmaildotcom.

Comment

Allen, do we have enough to cover the expense for the monthly flowers? If not, let me know please.
                        I R Bob
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                          Allen, do we have enough to cover the expense for the monthly flowers? If not, let me know please.
                          boB - we are getting there - still a little short for the full year but they are only charging my card monthly so there is time to fill it all in.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

boB - we are getting there - still a little short for the full year but they are only charging my card monthly so there is time to fill it all in.
                            Thanks Allen. You should get a notice from Paypal.
                            Last edited by BluLightning; January 17, 2019, 07:06 AM.
                            I R Bob

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post

Thanks Allen. You should get a notice from Paypal.
                              Thank you boB!

Comment

Working...
                              X