I registered today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I registered today!

It is now official. I registered for 2019 Power Tour today. Now I all I have to do is a few improvements / upgrades to the old green Studebaker and we'll be ready to join in the Power Tour for a second time.

I to registered yesterday
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

I am sitting out this year.

Comment

Same price, etc.?
        ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
          Same price, etc.?
          I think it went up to $149.
          Donna
          Williamston, MI
          Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Geezzzz they're getting greedy.

Comment

Screw 'em.

Comment

I heard you can get good money for your long hauler sign on ebay!
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I registered as a long hauler the day registration opened. Need some pressure on to keep me working on Plan A, since Plan B is not very exciting...
                  Robert

Comment

That would do it for me. But I do not register until the last week of registration for a reason. Too much can come up to keep me from getting things done. Like this blizzard coming overnight. Spent the day rearranging my overcrowded garage so that I could get the Silverado SS back into the garage. And that leaves me with virtually no room to work.

Comment

My garage is full with engine crane and stand, tool boxes, shelving etc... Need to put the cover back on the car.

Comment

That would do it for me. But I do not register until the last week of registration for a reason. Too much can come up to keep me from getting things done. Like this blizzard coming overnight. Spent the day rearranging my overcrowded garage so that I could get the Silverado SS back into the garage. And that leaves me with virtually no room to work.
                        We have plenty of room in the barn. Unfortunately, it's about 4 hours away from where we're living right now.
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I'm not in a hurry to register this year... They're not even offering a discount for signing up early.
                          1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
                          1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
                          1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse James 80 View Post
                            I'm not in a hurry to register this year... They're not even offering a discount for signing up early.
                            They haven't done that in five or six years. I have been surprised the last few years though at how fast the VIP stuff has sold out. Must be some kind of a status symbol there that I don't understand.

Comment

They haven't done that in five or six years. I have been surprised the last few years though at how fast the VIP stuff has sold out. Must be some kind of a status symbol there that I don't understand.
                              I forgot about the discount. First year I did it, I saved a handful of bucks getting in early...

And I'm with you - I don't get the status symbol of VIP parking...we all have to sit in the same traffic to get into the venue, beyond that I don't care about the 'better' parking spot.
                              2003 Marauder (HRPT 2014, 2018)
                              1962 C-10 (2019 HRPT - now sold)
                              1991 Country Squire (2023 HRPT?)

Comment

Working...
                              X