No announcement yet.

Power tour's biggest fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to everyone, this is a great bunch!
    looking forward to seeing everyone this summer.
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Happy Birthday John, see ya in June
      HRPT 12 Miami and Stillwater, OK, 13 Arlington to Memphis, 14/15 Vetoed by Wife, 16 Long Haul, 17/18/19 motor fiasco

Comment

Happy Birthday John! hope you had a great Birthday! see you on the road

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

and he loves Camaro's Rexx - - send him a pic of your Z-28 and your ZL-1
          thanks for the heads up.....the Z-28 is in storage, when I get it out in April, I can get pix and of the ZL-1 and send them.....and, I have an order request in for some PT signs for this year; waiting on a response.....rexx!

Comment

happy belated birthday john

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post

thanks for the heads up.....the Z-28 is in storage, when I get it out in April, I can get pix and of the ZL-1 and send them.....and, I have an order request in for some PT signs for this year; waiting on a response.....rexx!
              Like I said this is a great bunch, thank you Rexx. Looking forward to meeting you this June, hard to believe we haven't already crossed paths.

Comment

Happy belated birthday, John, and hope all is well on your end Perry!
                See you on the road, or in the hotel parking lots!
                2003 Marauder (HRPT 2014, 2018)
                1962 C-10 (2019 HRPT - now sold)
                1991 Country Squire (2023 HRPT?)

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post

Like I said this is a great bunch, thank you Rexx. Looking forward to meeting you this June, hard to believe we haven't already crossed paths.
                  have new PT signs ordered, should be delivered in a couple of weeks......as we go forward, please advise if you want me to bring the signs on the tour (I always bring a few) and deliver them to you at one of the venues(it can be hard to find folks sometime at the venues),........or.....should I ship a sign to your home address?.......anyway is okay with me

Comment

Perry, please tell John happy birthday from us and give him a big hug from Kathy and I.
                    John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                    Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post

He's undercover - hard to catch up with like Sasquatch.
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Happy Birthday

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

He's undercover - hard to catch up with like Sasquatch.
                          well.....had been called many names over 42 years in law enforcement, but sasquatch was never one of them.....will add that one to the list.....anyway, new pt signs arrived, will bring some on the tour....waiting to hear from some folks who live down south (Florida, Texas, etc.) to say they want to come north to experience -20 degree temps, and -45 wind chills.....and. Phil!....do you want a case of Stroh's for the start of the tour?....if so, bottles or cans?.........rexx!

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post

well.....had been called many names over 42 years in law enforcement, but sasquatch was never one of them.....will add that one to the list.....anyway, new pt signs arrived, will bring some on the tour....waiting to hear from some folks who live down south (Florida, Texas, etc.) to say they want to come north to experience -20 degree temps, and -45 wind chills.....and. Phil!....do you want a case of Stroh's for the start of the tour?....if so, bottles or cans?.........rexx!
                            Dave - we will be on PowerTour in June - however it it turns out to be -20 in June - we won't be there very long!

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Dave - we will be on PowerTour in June - however it it turns out to be -20 in June - we won't be there very long!
                              saddle up, buckaroo....frostbite within 10 minutes or less (although it is warming up here now)....forget the Florida sunshine, put on the leather football helmet (Super Bowl sunday), and .....

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
                                X