Power tour's biggest fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post

well.....had been called many names over 42 years in law enforcement, but sasquatch was never one of them.....will add that one to the list.....anyway, new pt signs arrived, will bring some on the tour....waiting to hear from some folks who live down south (Florida, Texas, etc.) to say they want to come north to experience -20 degree temps, and -45 wind chills.....and. Phil!....do you want a case of Stroh's for the start of the tour?....if so, bottles or cans?.........rexx!
    You had me at Stroh's - cans is the plan Stan. Love ya like a cellmate.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

not too sure about the cellmate thing, but.....cans is it....along as you have a cooler for the cans........rexx!

Comment

A belated thank you to MoparJim for the magnets he sent John. All of you are just to kind to John and Robert, and thank you just doesn't seem enough. Thank you again Jim.
        Perry
        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

I just sold (actually donated to Make a Wish, one of my granddaughters had leukemia when she was very young, okay now) a 1997 Ford sedan....anyway, when cleaning out the trunk, I found a couple of old PT signs....I'll bring them on the tour, hope to meet up with you somewhere on the tour........rexx

Comment

My pleasure, glad they made it! I tried to send years you guys probably didn’t have, wish they were all full sets. Hope they fit in with his Power Tour memorabilia collection.
            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Working...
            X