Official Starting Line Party on Saturday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Starting Line Party on Saturday Night

Saturday, June 8th. Food ( BBQ, Chicken, Ribs, Burgers & Dogs with sides, or whatever we feel like cooking. ) will be ready 6-7 pm or whenever the cook says it is ready. BYOB. If you are a vegan bring your own vegan food. This is a PETA event.

Loose Lug Nutz South HQ. If you don't know where that is ask someone that does.

Shop will be open for repairs, modifications, oil changes, Gear Vendors repairs etc Friday, Saturday or whenever.

Friday night will be a hang out night at the shop if anyone wants to come by.

Required Disclaimer: BRING A COOL CAR. THIS IS POWER TOUR. IF YOU ARE BRINGING YOUR PLAN B,C,D OR WHATEVER AND IT IS A DAILY DRIVER, PARK WAY DOWN THE STREET OR IN THE COMMERCIAL SPACE BEHND THE SHOP. NON COOL CARS MAY BE HEAVILY MODIFIED BY A BUNCH OF DRUNKS WITH SAWZALLS, PLASMA CUTTERS AND GUYS WHO CANT WELD.

You and your Friends, Family and Children are welcome… BUT please no hitch hikers.

We are not Politically Correct, if you are, Drink a lot you will need it

Cute Fuzzy Bunny or (CFB) from this point forward,: is no more, CFB was eaten by PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals. PETA is not legally, morally, ethically, financially, or subsequently responsible for anything. We just don’t care. If you end up pregnant you must name the child CHRIS. If you should sustain any injuries, mental anguish, bald tires, broken transmissions, blown engines, hurt feelings, weight gain, broken bones, torn ligaments, sprained livers, ankles, or any other body part, and or property damage that you or your friends family can come up with or cause, call your mom, PETA don’t care. PETA will torment and talk about any and all friends, neighbors or family who do not attend. PETA would like to invite all vegetarians BUT REALLY why? This is PETA. If you do come please bring your own green thingies. PETA has and will transfer all risk of the party to all attendees or their legal guardian. If you read this whole disclaimer and still plan on coming we would love to have you. Please Come and have fun!

This disclaimer is copyrighted. I stole if fair and square without permission. I felt it was my right as the person who killed the CFB. Anyone who asks why we had a CFB can discuss that at the party. Until then just ponder on it.

If you actually read all of this, please let me know how many you expect to attend.

Thanks,

Lars
    Last edited by htrdharley; April 9, 2019, 06:30 AM.

that, by far, is the coolest party announcement ever

Comment

I'll be there!!!!
      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Count on three carnivore's from LA, it's good to be at the top of the food chain.
        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

We'll (2) be there. Not sure yet if I am putting a hitch on the wagon so I can carry MORE PARTS!
          Not sure how carnivorous we both are but I am pretty sure one of us is a pinche cavrone

Comment

2 for us!
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Sounds like "Loose Lug Nutz South HQ" will allow a stray omnivore to sneak through the hedges. When you get a chance, let me know how I can contribute including tp your favorite charity. thanks again Lars, can't wait to see y'all
              nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Donna and I will be there for sure. Maybe Mom and Dad.
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

You know I'll be there. I wouldn't miss it! I can bring some road kill up also if need be.
                  Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

I'll be there,
                    2. I read the hole thang!

Comment

If the new baby doesn't come early, I'll be there
                      '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
                      '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
                      79 Trans Am project
                      ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Put me down for 2, please. Of course we'll drive something cool.
                        Non-denominational car nut.
                        Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                        Do you go all the way?

Comment

Well - I know how far it is to the Starting Line -

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                            Well - I know how far it is to the Starting Line -

Nope, I ain't gonna do it. Some things need to be left alone.
                            Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                            If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Phil, you are priceless, if I were Lars I'd expand that picture and put it on the side of the barn
                              nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Working...
                              X