Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know what the routes will be to each stop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know what the routes will be to each stop?

I am a newbie to the power tour this year and I have watched plenty of Power tour Videos. I know that they take the scenic route to each stop is their a planned route that everyone goes on and if so where do I find this information so I can start planning myself.

Thank you

The route will be released a few weeks before Power Tour.

Comment

Originally posted by Nearpar View Post
      I am a newbie to the power tour this year and I have watched plenty of Power tour Videos. I know that they take the scenic route to each stop is their a planned route that everyone goes on and if so where do I find this information so I can start planning myself.

Thank you
      You've got a little time to wait yet. Like Lars said, the directions won't be out for a while yet.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by Nearpar View Post

Thank you
        You found the right group for the tour. We all help fellow Bangshifters out if needed on the tour.
        Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

The official route is not mandatory, but to my thinking it is the best way to enjoy the experience. I spoke with a guy in a parking lot somewhere last year (my first Power Tour) and he said that he doesn't follow the official route but finds the nearest interstate and gets to the next venue as quick as he can. Well, each to his own I guess. That said I deviated from the official route one time last year and that was to make to a great little barbecue in Carthage, NC that I knew about and my navigator had never been to.
          Last edited by JRoberts; April 12, 2019, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Route details won't come out until mid or late May.
            Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Common guys - everyone is living in the past!
              FM3 had the route out early last year - their doing the route again this year so how about everybody buy a Coke and sing kum ba yah until we get them.

Comment

"I'd like to teach the world to sing...... in perfect harmony, I'd like to buy the world a Coke and keep me company"
                {opps got carried away]
                nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

I'd rather drink Pepsi made right here in good old Carolina myself!

Comment

Trying to drink juice instead of soda's ... of course there's orange, but also apple, grape, tomato, grapefruit, cranberry.
                    What else is good ?

Comment

Sparking water is probably better for you. Less sugar.
                      I R Bob
                      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                        Trying to drink juice instead of soda's ... of course there's orange, but also apple, grape, tomato, grapefruit, cranberry.
                        What else is good ?
                        MagnesiumCitrate - lemon or lime flavor

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                          What else is good ?
                          North Carolina Mountain Spring Water. It is available in natural or several flavors. Usually comes in mason jars, some places you can get gallon sizes...

Comment

I like the NC & Va spring water the best. Although I have herd the Tenn version is very good also.

Comment

Nearpar, you can see us BS'ers can't stay on topic how in the hell can we stay on route?!?
                              John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                              Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Working...
                              X