Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know what the routes will be to each stop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BluLightning
    replied
    Sparking water is probably better for you. Less sugar.

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    Trying to drink juice instead of soda's ... of course there's orange, but also apple, grape, tomato, grapefruit, cranberry.
    What else is good ?

Leave a comment:

• Andy4639
    replied
    I'd rather drink Pepsi made right here in good old Carolina myself!

Leave a comment:

• >>>>head
    replied
    "I'd like to teach the world to sing...... in perfect harmony, I'd like to buy the world a Coke and keep me company"
    {opps got carried away]

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Common guys - everyone is living in the past!
    FM3 had the route out early last year - their doing the route again this year so how about everybody buy a Coke and sing kum ba yah until we get them.

Leave a comment:

• trukluvr
    replied
    Route details won't come out until mid or late May.

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    replied
    The official route is not mandatory, but to my thinking it is the best way to enjoy the experience. I spoke with a guy in a parking lot somewhere last year (my first Power Tour) and he said that he doesn't follow the official route but finds the nearest interstate and gets to the next venue as quick as he can. Well, each to his own I guess. That said I deviated from the official route one time last year and that was to make to a great little barbecue in Carthage, NC that I knew about and my navigator had never been to.
    Last edited by JRoberts; April 12, 2019, 12:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Andy4639
    replied
    Originally posted by Nearpar View Post
    I am a newbie to the power tour this year and I have watched plenty of Power tour Videos. I know that they take the scenic route to each stop is their a planned route that everyone goes on and if so where do I find this information so I can start planning myself.

Thank you
    You found the right group for the tour. We all help fellow Bangshifters out if needed on the tour.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by Nearpar View Post
    I am a newbie to the power tour this year and I have watched plenty of Power tour Videos. I know that they take the scenic route to each stop is their a planned route that everyone goes on and if so where do I find this information so I can start planning myself.

Thank you
    You've got a little time to wait yet. Like Lars said, the directions won't be out for a while yet.

Leave a comment:

• htrdharley
    replied
    The route will be released a few weeks before Power Tour.

Leave a comment:

• Nearpar
    started a topic Does anyone know what the routes will be to each stop?

Does anyone know what the routes will be to each stop?

Thank you
Working...
X