Pre order your shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre order your shirts

Julie Rhine Eastman who is owner of the T shirt company for the Hot Rod Power Tour has started having pre order shirts. Check them out and have your shirts ready to wear before the tour. Pre sales ends May 15 no exceptions.

Retirement is better than I thought!

Is there any reason not to get these shirts early? I can't think of one. Thanks for posting this for us.

Comment

Looks as though they are starting to reuse some of the artwork. I remember the blue & white '56 & the gray short box. Laura was just wearing one of them the other day. The cars pictured with them are different but those two cars are the same.
      Last edited by 67 Malibu; April 22, 2019, 04:21 PM.
      ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Got my box of shirts! Came via USPS and found them on my back porch when I got home a couple of days ago. They are certainly nice shirts.

Comment

I was going to order mine but my son and my daughter-in-law and my daughter all want tank tops so I'm going to get them on the tour.
          Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Not a bad idea really.
            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

I only get the tye dyed shirts so I'll just get one at the venue.
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
              X