Power Tour Check in for Long Haulers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Tour Check in for Long Haulers

This might be a dumb question, but I'm going to ask it anyway. The web site says "June 7th Charlotte Motor Speedway- Gate 4 Will Call Ticket Booth (Registration Day and Credential Pick up)". But the Power Tour doesn't start until Saturday, June 8th. If we don't sign up on the 7th, will we be eligible for the Long Hauler benefits or not? We didn't plan to sign up until June 8th. Getting there on the 7th will be inconvenient, but I guess we can get it done. I'm trying to make plans, hotel reservations, etc. I didn't want to have to show up until the 8th. Sorry so wordy. Someone please reply. This is the wife. Grrrrrrr. Since we're doing the whole thing, we wanted to reap all of the benefits Thank you in advance.

You can pickup your credentials either Friday or Saturday. Some folks like to get them on Friday to beat the rush. No big deal to get the on Saturday if that fits your schedule / plans better.

Comment

I didn't see how we could get dinged, but it was worth an ask. We have relatives in Asheville to visit and it would jam us up to pick our stuff up on Friday. Many Thanks.

Comment

The location of the registration site has yet to be annoiunced as far as I know. If that has been announced I have not seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by CMeck29997 View Post
          This might be a dumb question, but I'm going to ask it anyway. The web site says "June 7th Charlotte Motor Speedway- Gate 4 Will Call Ticket Booth (Registration Day and Credential Pick up)". But the Power Tour doesn't start until Saturday, June 8th. If we don't sign up on the 7th, will we be eligible for the Long Hauler benefits or not? We didn't plan to sign up until June 8th. Getting there on the 7th will be inconvenient, but I guess we can get it done. I'm trying to make plans, hotel reservations, etc. I didn't want to have to show up until the 8th. Sorry so wordy. Someone please reply. This is the wife. Grrrrrrr. Since we're doing the whole thing, we wanted to reap all of the benefits Thank you in advance.
          If you already have the ticket number from when you paid on line you can pick them up on any given day after Friday the 7. The only problem with this if you don't for some reason get them on Friday are Saturday you want get your credentials stamped and want get the plaque at the end of the week. Picking them up Saturday isn't a problem just may take you awhile.
          Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Welcome CMeck! What are you planning to drive so we can look for you?
            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Charlotte Motor Speedway Gate 4 is about 1/2 mile south of Z Max drag strip at the end of Bruton Smith Blvd. Registration/Check In is usually in a different location as the venue.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

Jim and Cathy - This year it will be a 1969 Impala - red, with white interior. We're in our 60's and we both wear Panama hats all the time. Easy to spot!

Comment

Jim and Cathy - This year it will be a 1969 Impala - red, with white interior. We're in our 60's and we both wear Panama hats all the time. Easy to spot!
                  Donna and I will be driving fairly close past you since we'll be coming down 77 from the Cleveland area. If you see a orange 71 Cutlass with the top down, that's us.
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
                    Welcome CMeck! What are you planning to drive so we can look for you?
                    Welcome from SC as well.

Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Working...
                    X