X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Originally posted by smalblock View Post

Phil, you are in luck on your beer. As usual, some of your "friends" from down in Dixie are sending you "quality" beer again this year.
    I'm blessed every year aren't I ?

Leave a comment:

• smalblock
    replied
    Originally posted by rexdogg View Post

Stroh's baby! going to bring it
    Phil, you are in luck on your beer. As usual, some of your "friends" from down in Dixie are sending you "quality" beer again this year.

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

I'll say a novena for you Dave
    novena?.......hah!......went to Catholic grade school and high school in Chicago......in grade school we went to Mass every week day (5 days) and on Sunday, so, 6 days out of seven...man, I have novenas up the ying yang

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied

got the 69 Z back out of storage...may need an oil change, but...seems to be running okay; anyway, Stroh's baby! going to bring it
    I'll say a novena for you Dave

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    That show only ran 2 years and I remember it too brother.
    got the 69 Z back out of storage...may need an oil change, but...seems to be running okay; anyway, Stroh's baby! going to bring it

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    That show only ran 2 years and I remember it too brother.

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied

Once you get started with one chain you build points and it's hard to book elsewhere. I usually wind up getting 2 free nights per year and use then on the way to and the way home from PT. In this case I used points to get the Mount Airy room free. Choice only allows you to book free rooms 100 days in advance. Lookin' forward to seeing you Dave - I need to crash the Holiday Inn parking lots at night Where the Action is.

Only the elderly will remember this show - funny what stuff pops into your head sometimes.

Talkin' about me and jack again, aren't ya?
    Last edited by oletrux4evr; May 7, 2019, 05:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Originally posted by BluLightning View Post

Donna called again last night and we were told that our rooms are good.
    Probably because your hotel didn't succumb to the pressures of greed like some others did.

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    I try to stay at Holiday in Express, but....why not stay at Choice Hotels, where everybody "glows"?.....hah!
    Once you get started with one chain you build points and it's hard to book elsewhere. I usually wind up getting 2 free nights per year and use then on the way to and the way home from PT. In this case I used points to get the Mount Airy room free. Choice only allows you to book free rooms 100 days in advance. Lookin' forward to seeing you Dave - I need to crash the Holiday Inn parking lots at night Where the Action is.

Only the elderly will remember this show - funny what stuff pops into your head sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied

The lady said she called last night to check on her reservations and was told her four rooms had been cancelled.
    Donna called again last night and we were told that our rooms are good.

Leave a comment:

• smalblock
    replied

Probably not a bad idea, Dave.I'll have my social director look into it tonight. Do you know if people are getting emails telling them they are cancelled?
    The lady said she called last night to check on her reservations and was told her four rooms had been cancelled.

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    no, I haven't heard anything other than what has been posted on the board.....but, if I had a room there, I would be a little nervous.....I do have a HIE room in Hillsville, with a backup in Mt Airy

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied

maybe grab a backup in Mt Airy or Hillsville?.....just to be safe
    Probably not a bad idea, Dave.I'll have my social director look into it tonight. Do you know if people are getting emails telling them they are cancelled?

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied

Uh oh. We're in the Hampton Inn but we called last week and we were good.
    maybe grab a backup in Mt Airy or Hillsville?.....just to be safe

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Hilton/Hampton Inns in Martinsville are cancelling rooms also.
    Uh oh. We're in the Hampton Inn but we called last week and we were good.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X