Caravan from Pittsburgh/Ohio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caravan from Pittsburgh/Ohio?

I live near Pittsburgh and I want to Long Haul the power tour. Just wondering if anybody is leaving from the area on June 7th and would like to lead or follow to north Carolina. thanks.

We're coming from the Cleveland area but we're heading down on the 6th.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I cant do the 6th. Unless i take a sick day. Let me get back to you. Thanks

Comment

Taking an extra day off is worth it, to hook up with these two fantastic and tour experienced people .. I suggest you do it.
        PS - Bob let me tag along with him on my first LH in 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
          Taking an extra day off is worth it, to hook up with these two fantastic and tour experienced people .. I suggest you do it.
          PS - Bob let me tag along with him on my first LH in 2008.
          yes- but they stop at every darn ice cream place they pass for the Ice Cream Lady to get her fix.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

yes- but they stop at every darn ice cream place they pass for the Ice Cream Lady to get her fix.
            Only if we get lost Phil. I'll have to figure out some kind of scam so we have to stop at breweries!
            I R Bob
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by chalyak75 View Post
              I cant do the 6th. Unless i take a sick day. Let me get back to you. Thanks
              We're leaving after work on Thursday and spending the night in Wytheville Virginia. That way we have a short ride on Friday morning.
              I R Bob

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post

Only if we get lost Phil. I'll have to figure out some kind of scam so we have to stop at breweries!
                IPA Vanilla maybe ?
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Use the old 'I think we have a tire going down' line when you get near one.............
                  Last edited by oletrux4evr; May 8, 2019, 06:48 AM.
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I am turning her into a bit of a beer snob so she's getting more and more into going to breweries. About a month ago we finished the Cleveland Beer Passport. We had to visit 30 local breweries and have at least one beer in each. Not all in one day obviously!!
                    I R Bob

Comment

Nice work!
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Maybe come up with an Beer Float. And yes I am beginning to like beer much more, some of the craft beers are really good. Is a plus when you navigate, easy to get lost this way and everyone knows I love ice cream.
                        Donna
                        Williamston, MI
                        Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

I am turning her into a bit of a beer snob so she's getting more and more into going to breweries. About a month ago we finished the Cleveland Beer Passport. We had to visit 30 local breweries and have at least one beer in each. Not all in one day obviously!!
                          This place is just down the road from my house: https://www.kingcanarybrewing.com/

Just across the street from the Veterans Show in town: https://www.ghostfacebrewing.com/

This is just around the corner from me:
                          http://www.kcraftbeerandwinemooresville.com/

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post

This place is just down the road from my house: https://www.kingcanarybrewing.com/

Just across the street from the Veterans Show in town: https://www.ghostfacebrewing.com/

This is just around the corner from me:
                            http://www.kcraftbeerandwinemooresville.com/

Damn you Lars!! Just kidding. I was planning on hitting ghost face.
                            I R Bob

Comment

So i requested off thursday the 6th. I should be off until the 17th.

Comment

Working...
                              X