Martinsville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinsville

Dad wants to ride up to Martinsville to see the tour. What is the schedule? When should we plan to be there?

I went to Raleigh last year, but I got there pretty late in the day and feel like I missed it.
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
    ​​​​​​

Originally posted by Russell View Post
    Dad wants to ride up to Martinsville to see the tour. What is the schedule? When should we plan to be there?

I went to Raleigh last year, but I got there pretty late in the day and feel like I missed it.
    If you want to see most of the cars coming in, I would say get there around noon. We never get there until later but we're not in a real rush to get to the venues anyway.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

The locals show up early and they usually open the gates at noon (supposedly) and the Long Haulers trickle in throughout the afternoon. Find a shade tree and bring a chair and plop down near an entrance/exit and the audio enhanced car show is on. And if you get tired of that walk the parking lots or the venues of course.

OR - you could wait until the route is released and find a spot to watch. Four way stops out in the sticks usually involve tire smoke........
      Last edited by 70chevyC-10; May 7, 2019, 05:51 AM.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
      X