Heading to Charlotte....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading to Charlotte....

On Friday Perry & the boys, Big Dave and myself will be heading up to Charlotte together. We are going to take the South Carolina Highway 11, also known as the Cherokee Foothills Scenic Highway, is a state highway through the far north of South Carolina, following the southernmost peaks of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The route is surrounded by peach orchards, quaint villages, and parks to bypass the construction on I-85 above Greenville SC and Spartanbugh SC. This is a 40 miles of construction with concrete barriers on both sides of you.
    If you want to tag along let one of us know before Friday morning. Dave and Perry are coming up Thursday afternoon. We will leave around 8am I figure and drive a little ways up to Tryon NC to eat breakfast. Dave knows the place. John & Kathy are like 20 minutes from the cafe' in Tryon,Dianne don't know your plans but ya'll are welcome you know. Anybody heading up that morning through the area is more than welcome. It's a nice ride not much traffic until we get up close to Charlotte.
    Ca't wait to see everyone again. Safe travels no matter where you maybe. Going to miss you Damon!!

Retirement is better than I thought!

Lookin' Fwd to seein' everyone Friday Morning.
    John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
    Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

All,
      We are heading up from LA (lower Alabama ) tomorrow. May join in with you all Friday.
      ​​​​
      Are you leaving from Liberty, SC or ??

R/
      Wes

Comment

Originally posted by WesB View Post
        All,
        We are heading up from LA (lower Alabama ) tomorrow. May join in with you all Friday.
        ​​​​
        Are you leaving from Liberty, SC or ??

R/
        Wes
        Dave and Perry are leaving from the lake tomorrow. Yes we will be leaving form Liberty. Perry and the boys will be in Easley I think for the night Thursday and Big Dave & I will be at the house. We are meeting John & Kathy and grandson in TRYON NC at the restraunt beside my brothers store. Hwy 176 @ Nana's kitchen. You are welcome to join in at any point. I told John we would try and be in Tryon at 9am. We will grab a quick breakfast and head straight to Charlotte to pickup credentials. All times are changable and can be off as much as 5hrs! Depending on weather.
        Last edited by Andy4639; June 5, 2019, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Thanks. We're leaving Mobile tomorrow morning. We'll try to catch up with you all somewhere around Liberty or Easley on Friday morning.
          Safe travels.

Comment

This is the motel right behind Outback in Easley SC. You get off of I-85 at exit 40 go back across i-85 and go straight to hwy 123 toward Easley. It's right across form the dodge dealership. .Hampton Inn Easley phone #
            1 855-605-0317

8 Southern Center Ct, Easley, SC 29642

+1 855-605-0317

Comment

Working...
            X