Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: can I whine? anybody mind? no fun since power tour ended

Very cool fridge.
    I couldn't help but notice the missing the #2 June 7 Racine, WI magnet from the 2009 set.
    Did you get hooked up on the other thread ?
    We gotta get you one for sure ...
    ;)

Comment

Bob, you really need to trim your beaver....

Comment

Originally posted by TAman1969
        Originally posted by 70chevyC-10
        here's my relaxation

and the rewards :P

AHH now I'm happy
        Check out all those PT magnets - you're the Grand Poobah for sure ! Cool -
        Grand Poobah?? - giggle :D well I have been on every tour since 99 except 02 - I took off a year so I guess I am a veteran- about half of those are long hauls, I guess you can say I'm a P/T addict -what fun are cars if you dont go out and drive em? and the fridge is a good place for the MSD and other car magnets that I've collected
        Gotta love a kegerator.[/quote] yes its all good till you hear the sound of an empty keg :-[
        [/quote]I think the Grand Poobah was the head of the Lodge on the Flintstones. And you're the ultimate reccyler using a keg instead of bottles and cans TaMan - This year was my first Long Haul and OleTruxDriver told me to go get a magnet from the MSD tent when we were standing in the rain in Madison - then I spaced out day 2 but Pumpkin came thru for me to complete a set. If I had an extra I'd shoot it to you though - but I'd already sent 5 and a frame off to finish someone else's set.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
          Very cool fridge.
          I couldn't help but notice the missing the #2 June 7 Racine, WI magnet from the 2009 set.
          Did you get hooked up on the other thread ?
          We gotta get you one for sure ...
          ;)
          that magnets around, my co-rider ended up with it somehow, we had 2 cars registered and still had problems getting 3 complete sets for us-my co-rider FORGOT after I reminded him in Madison and I traded one of mine with Leon to get a complete set for three of us - we get home and I'm the one missing : one - I should be ok Turbo Don has mine - thanks for offers guys
          Rich -DFW area 1999 2000 HRPT Participent 2001 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2012 2013 2014 2015 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

guess I should stop whining as its been unusually cooler here last couple weeks and raining - I have gotten 2" on the last week -really strange for July and temps in low 90s!! I think the N/West getting our heat 8)
            Rich -DFW area 1999 2000 HRPT Participent 2001 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2012 2013 2014 2015 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

My parents are in Mission, TX and they say it is terribly HOT down there.

Comment

Originally posted by min301
                Bob, you really need to trim your beaver....
                Better?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by 67BlueSS
                  Rex, Terribly Hot is a 67 Chevelle being driven to Fla with 4 people in it 8) (w/o air) good times!

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
                    Better?
                    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
                    We've created an avatar changing monster !!
                    :o

Comment

Originally posted by 67BlueSS
                      Rex, Terribly Hot is a 67 Chevelle being driven to Fla with 4 people in it 8) (w/o air) good times!
                      Ah that was a memorable vacation! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                        Originally posted by BluLightning
                        Better?
                        <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
                        We've created an avatar changing monster !!
                        :o
                        Time for you :

Comment

Working...
                        X