X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Route is Out !

https://st.hotrod.com/uploads/sites/...GE-PRINT-1.pdf
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Yay!
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

got it.....rexx!

Comment

Wow the route goes within 5 miles of my parents house; they just outside of Yanceyville, NC

Don't blink when you go through!
        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
        1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
        ​​​​​​

Comment

Hooray! Thanks for posting!
          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Coming through Hillsville on the way from Martinsville to Bristol. HIllsville is 8 miles from our house. Let us know if you need info on places to eat, etc in the area!!
            Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
            Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
              Coming through Hillsville on the way from Martinsville to Bristol. HIllsville is 8 miles from our house. Let us know if you need info on places to eat, etc in the area!!
              Hillsville Diner is YUMMY! We went there for breakfast the morning after we had dinner with you and Vic.
              Last edited by BluLightning; May 22, 2019, 03:53 AM.
              I R Bob
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

That will keep some haulers busy for a while ...

Comment

The route actually sends you on the by-pass around Hillsville, but if you go into town, there are at least 3 gas stations and 25 restaurants within 1-2 miles of the route. We have let the town know the tour is coming through so they'll be prepared. Please take the time to run through town!
                  Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

The route actually sends you on the by-pass around Hillsville, but if you go into town, there are at least 3 gas stations and 25 restaurants within 1-2 miles of the route. We have let the town know the tour is coming through so they'll be prepared. Please take the time to run through town!
                    We're staying there!
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Do you have a favorite restaurant there?

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Do you have a favorite restaurant there?
                        Donna and I went here for breakfast when we stayed in Hillsville in March.

I R Bob

Comment

Thx boB.
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Hillsville Diner is only open for breakfast and lunch. There's a really good Mexican restaurant, Rio Grrande, if you like Mexican food. There's a decent pizza place on main street, Pizza Perfect. There's a restaurant/bar, The Mason Jar, food is good but service is slow. There's the usual fast-food places, Hardees, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell. There's a new place on main street, 508 Brews, I've heard it's good but we haven't been there yet. There's an Italian place, Bella Italia. Most of the rest are places we don't eat at.
                            We're staying at home Sunday night, which is only 10 minutes from Hillsville. Maybe we can all get together for dinner!
                            Last edited by elcaminogirl59; May 23, 2019, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Glad to see the route out. Thanks for posting it here. It seems to me that last year I got the rout't gete via email from the organizers. If that happened this year, I didn't get it that way.

Okay, as you probably already figured out, I certainly goofed on this one. Sorry
                              Last edited by JRoberts; May 24, 2019, 01:59 PM. Reason: I goofed!

Comment

Working...
                              X