Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I have I have received stuff from HTPT officialdom by now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I have I have received stuff from HTPT officialdom by now?

I cannot remember for sure but it seems to me that by now I should have received the stuff I have to present when registering in Concord. Am I wrong?

I don't remember if I ever got stuff just beforehand. If you got the confirmation when you registered on-line and your drivers license, registration, and insurance just show up and game on.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

I have gotten nothing. I got the route instructions here, they did not even send those to me. I know I have paid because I tracked down the payment on my credit card summary.

Comment

You should have gotten an email immediately after you registered. If you are still concerned, take a copy of your credit card bill. Normally, when you get to registration, all they ask for is your name and sometimes your DL and insurance information. I usually take a copy of the vechicle registration, just in case.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

We didn't get a confirmation either registered about a week ago, It did hit the credit card so not to worried about it. They usually just ask for your drivers license so isn't a big deal if you don't have a print out.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Where is first day registration? Is it nat the first venue?

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by nickleone View Post
              Where is first day registration? Is it nat the first venue?
              Registration location: Charlotte Motor Speedway 5555 Concord Pkwy S, Concord, NC 28027. Gate 4 Will Call Ticket Booth.

2003 Marauder (HRPT 2014, 2018)
              1962 C-10 (2019 HRPT - now sold)
              1991 Country Squire (2023 HRPT?)

Comment

This is another goof that I made on this deal. I went back to my credit card statement, got a date and went from there with a search on my email and guess what? You're correct I found the information I thought I had never gotten. I apologize for wasting everybody's time.

Comment

Originally posted by JRoberts View Post
                  .... I apologize for wasting everybody's time.
                  We should be thanking you for having something to do!

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                    We should be thanking you for having something to do!
                    which is what i suspect was the cause of the original post........not being one to speculate.
                    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

As I said earlier is goofed. I thought I had not received the details, including my registration info needed to register for the Long Haul. I found it via a search of earlier emails.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post

which is what i suspect was the cause of the original post........not being one to speculate.
                        This was in response to allen.....JRoberts, you have a very cool ride!
                        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post

This was in response to allen.....JRoberts, you have a very cool ride!
                          Thanks for the comment on the car. If nothing else it is different.

Comment

just a heads up there was an email sent out today from hot rod

Comment

Well, I have gone through my emails starting on the 31st and I see nothing from Hot Rod. What was this email about?

Comment

Working...
                              X