Bangshifters needing a garage on Sunday the 9 th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangshifters needing a garage on Sunday the 9 th

I will have my Garage "Allens Garage" in Fancy Gap Va Open for minor repair. We will be on the tour and will show up in Fancy Gap sometime sunday evening . M phone # is in the Bangshifter phone list under 67 RAGTOP.

Vic, based on last year's experience, I probably should make a reservation now!

Comment

I will give you a key to mine, I hope to be hanging out at Vics that night...It is a short drive south on I77.

Are you pre planning a breakdown?

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
        Vic, based on last year's experience, I probably should make a reservation now!
        I thought you were driving a Ford?
        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

That's why he needs a reservation!
          Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
          Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post

I thought you were driving a Ford?
            Last year's tour was the hardest one I have ever done. The wagon was up on jackstands every day - most days it was up twice a day! I believe I have addressed all the issues from last year but who knows what I might have missed. It is starting to get old with ~78K on the clock since I rebuilt it originally and it does seem to wear stuff out.

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
              That's why he needs a reservation!
              someone once said "Failing to plan is planning to fail!" and we did make home again last year!

Comment

Working...
              X