Official Hang-out Spot on Sunday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Hang-out Spot on Sunday Night

Vic and I would like to invite everyone who is staying close enough to come hang out at our house on Sunday night during power tour. We are 10 minutes from Hillsville, 20 minutes from Galax, 20 minutes from Mt. Airy, N.C. Vic will have his garage open for minor repairs, which is about a mile from our house. We are doing the tour, so won't be home to prepare food ahead of time, but you can stop and eat before you get here, or get takeout and bring it with you. Our area is really rural and we're too far from town for restaurants to deliver. I have a washtub we can fill with ice to keep those all-important adult beverages cold!!! For the wine drinkers in the bunch, I have several corkscrews and plenty of wine glasses!!
    We live at the end of a dead-end road and have no neighbors to complain about noise, and there is plenty of parking. There's a full-length covered porch on the front and back of the house so rain won't be a problem. Just watch out for my dog, Pnut. He may lick you to death!!
    We hope you'll come hang out for a while with us!! We're both listed on the Bangshift phone list. Vic is 67ragtop and I am Elcaminogirl59. Our address is 174 Foggy Ridge Lane, Fancy Gap, Va. I'll have signs up directing you in from Highway 52.
    Reply and let us know if you will be able to attend, just so I'll have a general idea of how many to expect. But you're welcome to come even if you don't reply!

See all of you guys in a couple weeks!!
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Willow and I will be there unless Lar's locks us in his shop on Saturday night!

Comment

I know where the garage is. Sharon and I stopped by to see Victor last fall while we were leaf looking on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Thanks for the invite, but don't know if we'll make it or not. We're staying in Mt. Airy, so we may climb the hill.
      Last edited by smalblock; May 28, 2019, 06:38 PM.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

Thanks for the invite, Terri and Vic, but we're actually staying in Martinsville so it looks like we'll be pretty far away.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Andy and I will be there!!!!!
          Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
          The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

I there. Thanks Vic and Terri.

Comment

Plan on us too, please.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

In - muchas gracias
                nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

I did just change my hotel to Hillsville HIE and they have a few rooms left if anyone needs one there. same cost as what i was paying in Mt Airy. but this way i can stay on the route.

Comment

Originally posted by novadriver View Post
                    I did just change my hotel to Hillsville HIE and they have a few rooms left if anyone needs one there. same cost as what i was paying in Mt Airy. but this way i can stay on the route.
                    Great minds think alike!
                    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Hope you and John can make it Sunday night, Perry!!

I will have snacks and stuff to munch on when everybody gets here. If you guys want to bring something, please do!
                      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                        Andy and I will be there!!!!!
                        You got that right! should be a fun afternoon.
                        Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

I plan on coming too. Terri will have the sacramental wine since it's on a Sunday.
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Terri has wine EVERY day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I only drink on days that end with the letter "Y" !

Comment

Working...
                              X