Official Hang-out Spot on Sunday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
    UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...

We are going to feed ya'll on Sunday nght!! Vic's cousin makes some awesome pulled pork and roasted potatoes. I'll have potato salad and baked beans, chips, dips, etc. Bring something if you want. So don't worry about eating before you get here (unless you don't like pulled pork!) BYOB, and we'll provide the spring water!
    I'm really starting to like this party every night at every venue. Hey Lars...see what you've started, who's stepping up for Monday and Tuesday nights, just kidding.

Big THANKS to Vic and Terri for doing this for all of us. There will be 3 of us, our Grandson is Long Hauling this year, he's been practicing on Kathy's Toyota 5 speed AND NO the formula ain't gonna work: 16yearoldboy + brandnewTremec5spd x 400HP = Grampa'sHeartAttack !!!!!
    John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
    Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Originally posted by papasmurf587 View Post

I'm really starting to like this party every night at every venue. Hey Lars...see what you've started, who's stepping up for Monday and Tuesday nights, just kidding.

Big THANKS to Vic and Terri for doing this for all of us. There will be 3 of us, our Grandson is Long Hauling this year, he's been practicing on Kathy's Toyota 5 speed AND NO the formula ain't gonna work: 16yearoldboy + brandnewTremec5spd x 400HP = Grampa'sHeartAttack !!!!!
      We will see how he does at Lar's burnout contest John!
      Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post

We will see how he does at Lar's burnout contest John!
        I'll keep the keys in my pocket at Lar's. Problem is Kathy's got s spare set and he knows how to work his Gramma!
        John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
        Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Hope everyone has a great time hanging with Terri & Vic tonight !

Comment

Good turnout, great food!

Many thanks Teri and Vic!!
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Had a great time at Terri & Vic's! Thanks again for the invite!
              Somebody called the police though!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Terri & Vics8.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	253.3 KB
ID:	1245943

Name:	Terri & Vics2.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	191.8 KB
ID:	1245944

Name:	Terri & Vics11.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	301.3 KB
ID:	1245945
              Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

We loved having everyone over! Glad the tour passed close enough we could do it!
                Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Working...
                X