Martinsville motels/hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinsville motels/hotels

I just got informed tonight that we "have to" stay in a motel/hotel on Sunday night. I was planning on camping BUT was told that was not acceptable..........any suggestions this for this late of a search?

Hillsville, Va has a Comfort and Quality Inn friend of mine got a room at the Quality last night
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

I am staying here:

Holiday Inn Express & Suites
      Mount Airy
      1320 EMS Drive,
      Mount Airy NC 27030
      nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

several of us are in Mount Airy at the Comfort Inn -
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTour View Post
          I just got informed tonight that we "have to" stay in a motel/hotel on Sunday night. I was planning on camping BUT was told that was not acceptable..........any suggestions this for this late of a search?
          I just cancelled a HIE in Danville.

Try Hillsville, VA. I hear the water is great over there...

Comment

You can't beat that mountain spring water!!! There might happen to be some at the get-together Sunday night!!
            Last edited by elcaminogirl59; May 31, 2019, 11:48 AM.
            Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
            Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Just reserved a room at the Quality Inn, Hillsville, Va. $89.00+tax so we can make it to Vic and Terri's. We were reserved in Eden Va prior to knowing where the route went and of course "THE PARTY" See y'all in a couple days.
              John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
              Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Just decided to join John and Kathy at the Quality Inn in Hillsville - looks like a pretty easy drive from Vic & Terri's and will give more time to drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway on Monday
                nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

It is easy! Will take about 10 minutes. Quality Inn is within sight of interstate 77. Take 77s to exit 8 (Hillsville is exit 14) at bottom of ramp, turn left, go about a mile to stop sign, turn right on 52s, go almost to top of hill (little less than a mile, you will pass Dollar General and the post office, both on the right). Turn right on Foggy Ridge Lane, state route 996 (road name sign is missing). Go to end of road (less than 1/4 mile), DON'T go through the big iron gate! Turn right at cluster of 3 mailboxes, this is our driveway. House sits downhill a little in a field. Will have signs out from 52s directing you in.
                  Last edited by elcaminogirl59; June 4, 2019, 02:06 PM.
                  Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                  Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Working...
                  X