Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaiian/Tie Die Shirt Day?

Yes / No

Every day for Allen, Wednesday for the rest of us.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I second Wednesday
      nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

I don't have any Tie Die Hawaiian shirts so I will just have to get by with my normal dress code on Wednesday

Comment

how about no shirt day....Allen can show off the abs....everyone else can show off the......eh.....

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
            how about no shirt day....Allen can show off the abs....everyone else can show off the......eh.....
            Hey Dave - you might want to turn on your spell checker as I am pretty sure that B should have been an S

Comment

huh?

Comment

huh?
                abs or ass

another failed attempt at humor

See you in a few days Dave.
                Last edited by cstmwgn; June 2, 2019, 11:43 AM.

Comment

amen, brother.....actually my "69 just just got hit in a Taco Bell parking lot.....some front end damage.....I wasn't going to bring that car on the tour anyway, maybe it's an omen.....well.......here's to a great tour!
                  Last edited by rexdogg; June 2, 2019, 11:55 AM.

Comment

amen, brother.....actually my "69 just just got hit in a Taco Bell parking lot.....some front end damage.....I wasn't going to bring that car on the tour anyway, maybe it's an omen.....well.......here's to a great tour!
                    Where's the 'don't like' button? Sorry to hear that Dave.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

well......it can be fixed.......front header, front bumper, front headlight, part of the right side fender. etc.....lady was going back and hit my car, which was parked.....anyway, car will be going to the shop tomorrow.......rexx!.....will be bringing the 2013 ZL1 Camaro
                      Last edited by rexdogg; June 2, 2019, 12:42 PM.

Comment

... actually my "69 just just got hit in a Taco Bell parking lot....
                        That sucks Dave! I am glad that it isn't too bad but it IS too bad that it had to happen.

Comment

yes, well.....at least it was parked....my wife asked....were you driving?......I said....no.....it was parked...she (who shall be obayed).....said.....well. I feel for you....I don't think she is being honest.....hah!

Comment

yes, well.....at least it was parked....my wife asked....were you driving?......I said....no.....it was parked...she (who shall be obayed).....said.....well. I feel for you....I don't think she is being honest.....hah!
                            your not saying you think she hired that lady to hit it are you?

Comment

no.....
                              Last edited by rexdogg; June 2, 2019, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X