Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnets, Signs, Tags and other PT19 Stuff to Trade ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnets, Signs, Tags and other PT19 Stuff to Trade ......

In the goody bag, there was a 2019 tag. (the top one in the photo). You could buy a commemorative version at the t-shirt vender as well.

The only magnets I collected were the ones from Holley/MSD. I heard there were others, but I didn't look for them.
    This photo also shows the dash plaque.

I have an extra set of magnets, minus June 13th. Let me know if you need one of those.

The signs are pretty nice. Being the 25th Power Tour made it so.

OK, trade away!!
    Last edited by oletrux4evr; June 15, 2019, 04:39 PM.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

I can’t get any of your photos to open Ed... not sure if it’s my internet or something else...
    '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
    '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
    79 Trans Am project
    ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

I was editing....they were upside-down. Should be good now.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Ed, I see you missed 2014. I could trade sets if you’re interested. All Freaks, if you’re missing any past year magnets let me know and I’ll see if I have it.
        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

We didn't get the ones for Thursday. Holley had already left the venue due to rain when we got there, and they told us on Friday that they ran out of the Thursday ones. Seems odd to me they ran out of one day and not the other. If anyone has an extra Thursday magnet, we have extras of a couple of other days we would be willing to trade. Thanks!!
          Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
          Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
            Ed, I see you missed 2014. I could trade sets if you’re interested. All Freaks, if you’re missing any past year magnets let me know and I’ll see if I have it.
            Jim we didn't go in 2014, so I don't feel like I need that set in my little collection. Thanks anyway, as usual, very generous of you.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Like Terri, we too don't have Thursday but do have extras for first part of the week. Be glad to trade if someone has one
              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                Like Terri, we too don't have Thursday but do have extras for first part of the week. Be glad to trade if someone has one
                Perry....i was carrying a couple of old PT signs with me...would you be willing to pm your address (I had it, can't find it)........anyway, I can ship these older signs to you, for John......thanks......rexx!

Comment

I have one extra Friday-Norwalk magnet...
                  '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
                  '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
                  79 Trans Am project
                  ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post

Perry....i was carrying a couple of old PT signs with me...would you be willing to pm your address (I had it, can't find it)........anyway, I can ship these older signs to you, for John......thanks......rexx!
                    Rexx I hate we didn't get together on tour, I was looking forward to meeting you. PM sent.
                    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

i need a center (25 year) part of the magnet set if anyone has one they would get rid of. thanks

Comment

I have an extra center part. Send me a pm with your address, will be glad to send it to you!
                        Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                        Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

I'm in need of Day 2 magnets from Redline Oil. I got them and in a rush did laundry when I got home....guess what was still tucked in a pocket?! Yes I'm a married man and do laundry, and deal with the results! Ha.
                          GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

PM me your address and I will send one to you. I only got day 2 and day 3 so not worth trying to complete the set this year.

Comment

elcaminogirl59 PM sent. thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X