Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnets, Signs, Tags and other PT19 Stuff to Trade ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post

Rexx I hate we didn't get together on tour, I was looking forward to meeting you. PM sent.
    a couple of older PT signs were shipped yesterday via UPS....they should get to you soon.....hope you can add them to your "garage art"......rexx!
    Last edited by rexdogg; June 19, 2019, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Tilting at windmills (again)!

I wrote letters to both Holley and MSD on their miserable execution of the MSD magnet giveaway this year. I don't expect anything to come of it but I just couldn't stop myself from sharing with them my experiences this year.

Comment

I do know that Holley/MSD were giving some magnets out, toward the end of the tour. without signing or punching cards.....ran out of ink?.....anyway, one would think that the company would sponsor a website, and give magnets to folks who would sign up......good idea, or no?

Comment

They actually told us we could go on Facebook and buy the magnet they ran out of. If they ran out, how the hell are they gonna sell any?! And why should I pay for something that is supposed to be free for doing the trip??!!
          Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
          Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

I do agree that they were rather nonchalant about handing them out. I did get the day 6 magnets in the rain.
            On Friday the young lady had both 6 & 7 on the table. She asked if I got day 6, and if not I could take a couple along with the day 7 magnets she handed to me. I told her I already got them at Fort Wayne.
            So the opportunity was there to take extras, which I am guessing many others did ~ there were a bunch of day 6 still on the table as I walked away.
            '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
            '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
            79 Trans Am project
            ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
              They actually told us we could go on Facebook and buy the magnet they ran out of. If they ran out, how the hell are they gonna sell any?! And why should I pay for something that is supposed to be free for doing the trip??!!
              They told us the same thing Terri. That ticked me off a bit.
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

moparjim71 would you have a 2014 charlotte license plate magnet? also i have extra 2017 magnets if anyone needs them. i have the msd long haul 2017, day 3, day 4, day 7, and a newton license plate for 2017. i also have a red line day 4 left from this year if anyone needs it.
                Last edited by wolf66; June 20, 2019, 05:21 AM.

Comment

No, I don’t have that one. Sorry.
                  Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Originally posted by wolf66 View Post
                    moparjim71 would you have a 2014 charlotte license plate magnet? also i have extra 2017 magnets if anyone needs them. i have the msd long haul 2017, day 3, day 4, day 7, and a newton license plate for 2017. i also have a red line day 4 left from this year if anyone needs it.
                    It's possible that I have an extra 14 Charlotte license plate, I won't be home for about 5 more days but I'll check when I get there.
                    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by wolf66 View Post
                      Mailed you the center part for the 2019 magnet today. Will check if I have an extra 2014 Charlotte. If so, you are welcome to it!!!
                      Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

thanks

Comment

Also looking for days 1 3 6 & 7 of red line. I didn’t realize they were doing magnets but my girlfriends son got days 2 4 & 5 so I’ll try and complete that set if possible.

Comment

We have a day 2 Holly magnet if anyone needs it let me know and will stick it in the mail.
                            Donna
                            Williamston, MI
                            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post

a couple of older PT signs were shipped yesterday via UPS....they should get to you soon.....hope you can add them to your "garage art"......rexx!
                              My son Robert said we got a thin light weight package Friday, John and I are still at the lake but will check them out in a couple of days. Thanks Dave.
                              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

elcaminogirl59 the center piece showed up Saturday. my set is complete now thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                X