No announcement yet.

Unofficial 2021 HRPT Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 171 Sure wish they'd get this problem with the site fixed. Takes me 4-5 reboots to kill it.
    ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Comment

• ~170~

Comment

Wishing you all a very blessed Christmas eve!!!
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• 170...........Merry Christmas to all!!!!!
            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• 169....‘Twas the night before Christmas, and in the garage There sat in the corner, a classic old Dodge My sixty nine Charger, near ready to go To all of next season's burnouts and shows
                  Its perfect black body, with a white R/T stripe Red leather interior, the seats are just right A pistol grip shifter coming up through the floor Now hooked to a six speed, not five, and not four.
                  It sits with the hood up, not quite running yet The problem elusive, but simple I bet The four-two-six HEMI of legend and lore “Why won't you run? I can't take it no more.”
                  Now freshly rebuilt, this elephant mill Just thinking about it gives me a chill All of that horsepower, all of that torque I can't make it run. I feel like a dork.
                  I'm about to turn in, and go off to bed Thinking a good sleep should help clear my head When ever so slightly, I hear someone's laughter And jingle bells ringing, and hooves pitter-patter
                  “Is this for real?” I thought to myself Could it be? The jolly old elf? I opened the side door and had a look out The sleigh that I saw removed any doubt
                  Across the street, he was making the rounds Rooftop to rooftop, in leaps and bounds Then he was gone, but the sleigh still remained For what happened next, I'll have to explain
                  As I turned around, what do you know Santa Claus himself, the star of the show Was standing there, grinning, right there by the car His pearly whites glistening, reflecting like stars
                  I stammered “S-Santa?!” And he started to snicker I took a deep breath to calm down my ticker He was checking it over, no angle undone And then he said nicely, “Can I hear it run?”
                  I hated to say it, had no other choice This problem I had with my Charger's voice “I wish that we could, but I'm afraid not tonight. It'll turn over, but it simply won't light.I know it's ignition, of this I'm sure. But I'm out of ideas. Do you have a cure?”
                  He pondered a moment, then scratched his chin. “I have an idea. Why don't you jump in?” I climbed in the car as he fiddled around And he said “Aha! You have a bad ground. This wire on the coil should be attached here.” And over he moved it, without any fear.
                  “Hit it!” he said, his grin growing wide I pushed in the clutch and let out a sigh I wiggled the shifter and hit the ol’ key… And it fired at once. I howled with glee!
                  The exhaust is so loud it rattles the walls Santa yelled over it, “I bet this thing hauls!” I killed it and jumped out, unable to speak Santa had fixed it with one little tweak!
                  “You know about cars?” I finally asked. “Oh, yes!” he replied. “My veins run with gas. I work but one night, so with my spare time I tinker and wrench, it sharpens the mind. I have a collection that rivals the best It's my preferred hobby when I am at rest.”
                  I shook his hand thank you, we nodded goodbye And with that he vanished in the blink of an eye. As I went in to head off to bed, I thought about everything Santa had said Turns out he's a car guy! And now that you know, Perhaps you'll see him - at your next show!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !! GOD BLESS !!
                  Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• ~169~

Comment

• 169 Merry Christmas !

Comment

Merry Christmas!
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• 168 Happy Boxing Day !

Comment

Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• ~168~

Comment

Working...
                                X