Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You

A big thank you to everyone that attended the cruise night at Richards Coffee Shop on Friday night ( it was a big success ) and the Starting Line Party Saturday night. It was great to see everyone again. Wish the weather was better, but it is what it is.

Thanks for setting it up and having us all over your place!
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

thanks Lars, all your planing was great. Even that rain storm that brought us all closer together in you garage was a good idea. I met everyone there that way.

Comment

Thank you Lars! I am glad that Richards turned out well and as always enjoyed the parties at your house.

Comment

thanks Lars, I looked forwarded more to Santa's workshop in Morresville, than ZMax. Once again your generosity was over the top
          nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

I'm with everyone's comments above. Richards was fine, the rain was not so fine, but your party was great!! A great kickoff to a great week. Thank you
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Thanks Lar's for all the work and planning that went into Friday and Saturday
              Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
              The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Lars, My Thanks to you and your Family too for Hosting such a great gathering! Awesome food lay out and great Friends to visit with!
                Last edited by Redline04; June 20, 2019, 08:45 PM.
                '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
                '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
                79 Trans Am project
                ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Working...
                X