PowerTour 2020 start date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PowerTour 2020 start date

Might be a little late for that. I was pricing rooms yesterday and they seemed to be $250 and up!
    was looking at rooms in and around Norwalk for next year......Sandusky, Fremont, Ashland....etc.....for the 6th and the 13th.......rooms seem to be filling up.....is PT going to start in Norwalk, next year?.....

Comment

the later start date works out nice as there are a lot of things going on at the beginning of june. i missed pt this year because i wanted to do ford carlisle. i haven't been able to do it in the past because pt start the same dates. turns out i could have done both this year (but hadn't plan for it in the budget). i was under the impression it would be a permanent change.
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

I booked the weekend of the 6th at the HIE in Sandusky just in case. Too early to reserve the weekend of the 13th though.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Sandusky, Ohio, Ed? Didn't make it this year so I do not know where everyone was. They are showing $216.41 per night on the military rate.
          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

$200+ for an average hotel room is ridiculous, but the rules of greed and supply & demand are difficult hurdles to surmount.
            stu yoakam likes this.

Comment

$200+ for an average hotel room is ridiculous, but the rules of greed and supply & demand are difficult hurdles to surmount.
              Add another $100 without the military / government discount and it gets beyond ridiculous!

Comment

Sandusky, Ohio, Ed? Didn't make it this year so I do not know where everyone was. They are showing $216.41 per night on the military rate.
                I beat the rush for the first weekend, and when I checked for the second weekend it was up considerably. I move a little further out to North Fremont and found a good rate.
                corvettedad likes this.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

have something in North Fremont......not sure if PT is starting on the 6th or the 13th.......

Comment

i booked th-sun at north fremont both weekends for $143 a nite + TT&L for the 3 nites is about $490
                    Christ is Lord...B.B was King

Comment

I went north about 30 minutes to Noth Sandusky, got both weekends booked.
                      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19
                      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Working...
                      X