What's your 2020 ride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post

Bob, I will take it if no one else is inline for it.
    Lars, it's yours if you want it. Do you want me to ship it to you or bring it on PT?
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Ship would be great. It does not look like I will be doing PT this year. Give me a call or e-mail and we will work out payment. [email protected]. My number should be on the phone list.

Thanks Bob.

Comment

Nice score Lars. We'll miss you this year.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by htrdharley View Post
          Ship would be great. It does not look like I will be doing PT this year. Give me a call or e-mail and we will work out payment. [email protected]. My number should be on the phone list.

Thanks Bob.
          Sounds good Lars. If you don't need it right away, we might be driving through Mooresville in March and could drop it off. I'll shoot you an email.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post

Sounds good Lars. If you don't need it right away, we might be driving through Mooresville in March and could drop it off. I'll shoot you an email.
            Sounds great Bob, let me know when you are heading this way. I don't need it anytime soon. Feel free to spend the night at my house if it works out with your travel plans. Pee Dee Street Rodders Run to the Sun is in March in Myrtle Beach. Let me know if you can work that into your trip.

Comment

Sold the '67 Nova. Here is my new (to me) car. 2016 Corvette Stingray 1LT.
              2016 Corvette Stingray "Ariel"

Comment

Nice Ed! But I sure loved your Nova!
                Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Well going to get the Pala tommorow bodywork incomplete, but I'm going to do all the mechanicals. Not sure if it will make HRPT so we're working on the back up also. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200314_192848.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	130.9 KB
ID:	1265032
                  Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                  If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by edznova View Post
                    Sold the '67 Nova. Here is my new (to me) car. 2016 Corvette Stingray 1LT.
                    A lot less work and possibly much more fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monster View Post

A lot less work and possibly much more fun.
                      Ed’s Nova was pretty stout!
                      Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• We sent the wagon out for a little professional work yesterday.
                        Before:

After:
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                          We sent the wagon out for a little professional work yesterday.
                          Before:

After:
                          Pictures seem small to my eyes - is that a window tint upgrade?

Comment

• Yes. Could have went one shade darker, but it will keep out some heat as is.........we won't discuss legalities here.......LOL!

Last edited by oletrux4evr; March 20, 2020, 08:56 AM.
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

• Nice wagon

Comment

• Obrigado.
                                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Working...
                                X