Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
    Obrigado.
    I didn't realize you were a Yo Yo Ma groupie!

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

I didn't realize you were a Yo Yo Ma groupie!
      No, I used to play poker online and there was a bunch of us that always went to the same table. Two or three were Brazilians so I learned just enough Portugese to get myself into trouble........
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Trouble with the ladies or ?

Comment

• No........it's like knowing the questions but not knowing what the answers mean.........
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

No........it's like knowing the questions but not knowing what the answers mean.........
            Ahhh, a true sign of aging!

As a youngster, I knew all the answers now as a seasoned adult I don't always understand what the answer means

Comment

• Working on the Bullet... New aluminum valve covers to replace the composite ones... new O2 sensor... all new NOS capsules for front and rear lights with full LED conversion and better Head/Fog lamp bulbs... Will need to put new shoes on her also before the tour... old ones are 12 years old...Other than that, A good detail and polish and she'll be ready!
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Looking good Ed. I need to get the driver and passenger side windows tinted on the new truck.
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Yes. Could have went one shade darker, but it will keep out some heat as is.........we won't discuss legalities here.......LOL!

Are you and Mary going to be doing something back there that we shouldn't be seeing
                  Donna
                  Williamston, MI
                  Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Hmmmmmm.......could be!!
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Hmmmmmm.......could be!!
                      pfft teenager's. .lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                        pfft teenager's. .lol
                        Wait 'till you meet us......
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Wait 'till you meet us......
                          Patrick & Tammy
                          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Rusty Iron Junkies are like a Box of Cracker Jacks.........
                            There's a SURPRISE Inside Every One !!!

Comment

• The person helping us in the states normal work week of 4 on ,3 off , has been more like 7 on. So all work on the car has stopped. It runs, drives, is legal. But the small fixes and small upgrades are on hold. So ,we might have to wing it with it as it is, and , hope for the best.
                              HONESTLY the car is most likely in better repair than what i drive at home daily, but, i know my daily uunkers quirks. And know how to fix that car. The big American car with v8 will be like nothing ive had/driven. So I ordrred a service /shop manual for it.
                              Do they still sell non metric tools at stores , as the car being mid 70's would not be metric,right?? .

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                                The person helping us in the states normal work week of 4 on ,3 off , has been more like 7 on. So all work on the car has stopped. It runs, drives, is legal. But the small fixes and small upgrades are on hold. So ,we might have to wing it with it as it is, and , hope for the best.
                                HONESTLY the car is most likely in better repair than what i drive at home daily, but, i know my daily uunkers quirks. And know how to fix that car. The big American car with v8 will be like nothing ive had/driven. So I ordrred a service /shop manual for it.
                                Do they still sell non metric tools at stores , as the car being mid 70's would not be metric,right?? .
                                Tools - yes lots of stores have tool sets. You can get anything from wrench sets to the whole deal (sockets, ratchets, extension, pliers, wrenches, screw drivers .... and comes in a nice fancy blow-molded case).

Just one example
                                Last edited by cstmwgn; March 27, 2020, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X