X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (° °) Hmmm T~O~O~L~S....!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
      Do they still sell non metric tools at stores , as the car being mid 70's would not be metric,right?? .
      Yes, you will find metric and imperial (inches) tools next to each other in places like Walmart or the auto parts stores.

Comment

• Harbor Freight has a wide selection too.
        FYI, some sets miss a MM Size....
        but that's because Mechanics Know That a Old SAE size is the Same.....

Comment

• Well my engine is almost done. Still working on the car assuming Power Tour will still go on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista461 View Post
            Well my engine is almost done. Still working on the car assuming Power Tour will still go on.
            Looks good!
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Looks Great, must be the pix angle,
              It looks like a 120° Vee'd block.....hehe

Comment

• It does look great! Is that a 330?
                Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
                  It does look great! Is that a 330?
                  455 Olds. Not sure why the pic loaded sideways. Lol

Comment

• Supposed to have a lemons race that week if it doesn't get cancelled. Our big swap meet was this weekend but its cancelled. Probably the Topeka cruise night on Kansas Avenue as well. Have to check. OK says its postponed.

Comment

• The last 3 Power Tours I drove my '67 Chevy ll Nova. This year I will be driving my 2016 Corvette Stingray.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	1,018.9 KB
ID:	1269209
                      2016 Corvette Stingray "Ariel"

Comment

• Nice ride !!!

Comment

• Looks good Ed! If I ever bought a Corvette it would be white with red interior. Your Nova was awesome.
                          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
                            Looks good Ed! If I ever bought a Corvette it would be white with red interior. Your Nova was awesome.
                            Hi Jim,
                            Yes I loved that Nova. In a way I'm going to miss packing extra parts, tools, fluids, jacks..... But I love my heat and air conditioning! Guess I'm getting old. See you on the road!
                            2016 Corvette Stingray "Ariel"

Comment

• loged over 150 miles today on the 64 needs brakes adjusted other than than that, think we are good to go.

Comment

• We had he Cutlass out yesterday and today. Luckily, the only thing we have to do to get it ready for PT anymore is wash it. It's pretty darn reliable these days.
                                I R Bob
                                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                                X